The multifunctional ORTLIEB Back Roller Urban Line pannier bag is ideal for all those who are looking for a spacious, waterproof bike bag for their way to work, university or school. Made of a special blend of cotton and Cordura fabrics, the bag has a textile appearance that perfectly matches casual or business outfits. Thanks to a polyurethane coating on the inside, it is nonetheless absolutely waterproof. The practical QL2.1 mounting system allows you to quickly and conveniently attach the bag to your bike rack. The bag's internal pocket, consisting of a main compartment and a mesh compartment with zip helps you to keep things orderly and immediately accessible. Thanks to the shoulder strap, the BACK ROLLER URBAN can also be used as a shoulder bag.
• Single pannier for the left or right side of the rack
• Classic city rear pannier (single) with roll closure
• PU coated Cordura cottom blend with a soft touch
• QL2.1 mounting system for carriers with max. 16 mm tube diameter
• 20 mm hooks separately available (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 und 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• With integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
• Upper QL hooks and lower hook rail adjustable without tools
• Lower hook rail made of two-component "hard-soft" plastic with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• Ideal for shopping, sports, picknick etc.
• Brightly shining 3M Scotchlite reflectors for increased safety
• Easy to clean inside
Separately available accessories: Carrying system (item no. 1409952), outside bags (size S) (item no. 498323), mesh pocket (item no. 1422412), bottle cage (item no. 1422403), QL2.1 hooks 20 mm (item no.: 1998322), theft protection long (item no. 419122)
Note: There is only 1 pannier bag included in the scope of delivery.
INCLUDING: 8, 10 and 12 mm reducers (2 pairs of each size)
Dimensions: approx. H42 x W23/32 x D17 cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 840 g
Manufacturer's ref.: F5502 Fb. pepper; F5503 Fb. coffee
NOTE: To achieve the IP64 protection level (6= dustproof, 4= protected against splash water from all directions) the roll closure must be rolled 3-4 times and fixed downwards.