- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The waterproof ORTLIEB CITY-BIKER is a practical, clearly organized shoulder bag with lid closure and Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system. Thanks to detachable QL2.1 hooks, the CITY-BIKER bag can easily be fixed to the carrier while also being comfortable to wear as a shoulder bag.
• Trendy shoulder bag with lid closure (single bag)
• Incl. ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system with 2 attachment points
• Fix and remove the bag with just one hand
• Flat locking elements for a smooth backside
• Reinforced material on bottom and back
• Padded shoulder strap
• Lining with zip inner pocket
• Key hook
• Pen holder
• Suitable for DIN A4 documents and 13,3" notebooks
• Fix the shoulder strap to the lid before riding off!
• Theft protection (prod. code 1998322) separately available
In the box:
• 1 bag with shoulder strap
• QL2.1 mounting elements
Material: nylon, PU coated, PVC-free
Manufacturer's ref.: F7605 black, F7606 steel blue, F7607 moss green, F7608 violet
Dimensions: approx. 42 x 32x 10 cm
Volume: approx. 10 l
Weight: approx. 800 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP53 (5=dust protected, 3=protected against splash water coming at 60° to the vertical) the roll closure must be entirely closed.
ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system
The bicycle bag support system QUICK-LOCK 2.1 is suitable for all standard carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm and can be comfortably operated with one hand. It is used for almost all bicycle bag models except for the Back-Roller and Sport-Roller City series as well as for recumbent bags. The bag locks automatically and can be unlocked by lifting up the bag at the carrying handle. When the bag is lifted up at the handle, both hooks at the rear side of the bag will open. This is how you can hang the bag onto the carrier. When letting the handle go, both hooks will lock around the carrier tube.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: