- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The DOWNTOWN 2 QL2.1 pannier bag by ORTLIEB comes with the proven ORTLIEB QL2.1 mounting system. The bag is secured and released with an automatic locking system and the hooks are released by lifting the bag by the handle. This allows you to attach and remove the bag with a flick of the wrist. The DOWNTOWN 2 is available as a version made from PVC-coated polyester fabric or as a model made from robust Cordura with polyurethane coating. Both models come with a padded notebook compartment.
• Messenger bag for left and right
• With height-adjustable lid closure
• With QUICK-LOCK 2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20 mm hooks separately available as accessories (e.g. for e-bikes, item no.: 1998322)
• Reducing sleeves for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the rack are included
• Upper QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the rack
• Swivel mounting rail allows for the installation on the left or right side of the rack
• Available with PU-coated Cordura (item no.: 2266307 + 2266308) or with PVC-coated polyester fabric (item no.: 2266309 + 2266310)
• Padded, detachable shoulder strap
• Carrying handle
• Padded compartment for notebooks up to 15,6“
• Organizer with two zip pockets and a pen holder
• Key hook
• Bottom feet
• Edge protection
• Bright reflectors made from 3M Scotchlite material
• PVC-free (only item 2266307 + 2266308)
Note: This is a single pannier bag.
Material: PS36C (item 2266359 + 2266360), PD620/PS620C (item 2266361 + 2266362)
Manufacturer's ref.: F7201 (matt black), F7202 (steel blue), F7203 (black), F7204 (white-black)
Dimensions: approx. H31 x W40 x D14 cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 1290 g (item 2266359 + 2266360); approx. 1430 g (item 2266361 + 2266362)
The bicycle bag mounting system QL2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, but has been further upgraded to perfectly fit current pannier rack models. It is used on almost all bicycle bag models, except on Back-Roller, Sport-Roller City and recumbent bags.
• Comfortable single-hand operation
• The 16 mm Quick-Lock hooks come with reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function in 8, 10 and 12 mm. For a more secure locking, the reducing sleeves are inserted into the base hook from the sides.
• For highest safety, the upper hook rail comes in a single-piece design, yet it can be adjusted to fit the respective side of the rack in models like Office-Bag and Downtown.
• A special tightening technique allows for the use of especially flat washers on the inside, which makes it flat and thus protects the contents.
• The lower hook rail consists of a two-component plastic with anti-scratch function. The contact surfaces are soft though to reduce rubbing against the rack tube. The lower hook can be turned in 15-degree steps and is height-adjustable.
• All hooks can be adjusted without tools and easily replaced
• A theft protection can be optionally integrated into the upper rail
- Compatible with racktime:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: