The DOWNTOWN 2 QL3.1 pannier bag by ORTLIEB comes with a bicycle bag mounting system that is especially designed for office and city bags. The main support elements are permanently fixed to the pannier rack. Thus, there are no disturbing hooks on the back of the bag. The system allows you to quickly and easily hook in the bag. The DOWNTOWN 2 is available as a version made from PVC-coated polyester fabric or as a model made from robust Cordura with polyurethane coating. Both models come with a padded notebook compartment.
• Messenger bag for left and right
• With height-adjustable lid closure
• With QUICK-LOCK 3.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 10 mm
• The main supporting elements are permanently fixed to the left or right side of the pannier rack
• No disturbing hooks on the back of the bag
• Available with PU-coated Cordura (item no.: 2266307 + 2266308) or with PVC-coated polyester fabric (item no.: 2266309 + 2266310)
• Padded, detachable shoulder strap
• Carrying handle
• Padded compartment for notebooks up to 15,6“
• Organizer with two zip pockets and a pen holder
• Key hook
• Bottom feet
• Edge protection
• Bright reflectors made from 3M Scotchlite material
• PVC-free (only item 2266307 + 2266308)
• For the installation, you'll need the QL3/QL3.1 mounting kit for racks up to 10 mm
• Optionally available accessories: clamp set for tube diameters of up to 14 mm (item no.: 1998173)
Note: This is a single pannier bag.
Material: PS36C (item 2266307 + 2266308), PD620/PS620C (item 2266309 + 2266310)
Manufacturer's ref.: F7251 (matt black), F7252 (steel blue), F7253 (black), F7254 (white-black)
Dimensions: approx. H31 x W40 x D14 cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 1290 g (item 2266307 + 2266308); approx. 1430 g (item 2266309 + 2266310)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP53 (5=dust protected, 3=protected against splash water coming at 60° to the vertical) the lid must be entirely closed.
This bicycle bag mounting system is especially designed for office and city bags. The main supporting elements are permanently fixed to the pannier rack, so that there are no hooks on the back of the bag, which significantly improves comfort.
The QL3.1 mounting system allows for a comfortable and fast attachment of the bicycle bag. Simply position the bag on the lower mounting point, move it towards the rack, swivel it in from the left or right and securely attach it to both mounts on top. Removing the bag is just as easy: Lift the bag by its handle and move it to the left or right at the same time. Done!
• Comfortable single-hand operation
• Automatic locking and release by lifting the bag by the handle
• Mounting rail can be installed on the left or right side of the rack, as well as on horizontal or vertical struts (with a tube diameter of up to 10 mm)
• Direct installation (without mounting rail) possible on the racks R1 and R3 with integrated QL3/QL3.1 mounts
• Height- and angle-adjustable system for more freedom of movement
• Lower hook can be turned through 360 degrees (in 24 steps of 15 degrees each) for an individual adjustment to different racks with a tube diameter of up to 14 mm
• The horizontal contact surface of the rack remains free for baskets, trunk bags etc.
• Bags with QL1, QL2 and QL2.1 system can also be fixed to the mounting rail