- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORTLIEB Duffle RS expedition and travel bag
from 219.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €28.65 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Duffle RS expedition bag by ORTLIEB will whet your appetite for holidays. The practical travel bag with a robust two-way TIZIP features smooth rolling 90 mm wheels for an easy transport of your luggage. The right choice for your next journey!
• Waterproof, lightweight heavy duty expedition and travel bag in three sizes with wheel system
• Perfect for trekking, travel, expedition, individual travelling
• Extremely abrasion and tear-resistant fabric
• 90 mm large threaded outdoor wheels with high clearance in rough terrain
• Length-adjustable handle for comfortable pulling
• Padded, removable shoulder straps (backpack function)
• Foam pad in the bottom of the bag for high stability when fully loaded
• Long waterproof TIZIP zipper with large opening for easy access
• Internal compression strap adjusts volume, including sleeve for valuables
• Outer mesh pocket with zip (not waterproof!)
• 2 daisy chains on top side for rigging additional gear
• Bag can be locked by using a padlock and inserting it through wire loop provided at end of zipper (lock not included)
INCLUDING: Bag with shoulder straps and wheel system
Dimensions: approx. H29 x W73x D45 cm
Volume: approx. 85 l
Weight: approx. 2790 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K13001 (black), K13002 (sun yellow/black), K13003 (ocean blue)
Dimensions: approx. H33 x B86x T45 cm
Volume: approx. 110 l
Weight: approx. 2990 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K13101 (black), K13102 (sun yellow/black), K13103 (ocean blue)
140 l :
Dimensions: approx. H36 x B98x T45 cm
Volume: approx. 140 l
Weight approx. 3190 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K132001 (black), K132002 (sun yellow/black), K13203 (ocean blue)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP67 (6=dustproof, 7=protected against penetration of water during temporary immersion, depth 1 metre/39 inches, lower edge of product, duration 30 minutes) the zipper must be entirely closed.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: