- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The FORK-PACK from ORTLIEB is a lightweight bicycle bag made from coated polyamide material that offers approx. 4.1 litres of additional storage space for bikepacking or bike travel. The practical pannier bag is waterproof and dustproof according to IP64*. And thanks to the Quick-Lock S System (QLS) it can be quickly and easily attached to your bike.
• Roll-top fork bag for bikepacking and bike tours
• Abrasion-resistant, PU-coated polyamide fabric
• Waterproof and dustproof according to protection class IP64*
• Slim Quick-Lock S system (QLS) for easy attachment and removal
• Comes with QLS adapter for mounting on forks with eyelets and tubes with a constant diameter (e.g. suspension forks)
• Reflective design elements
• Material: PS21R/PS33 (PU coated polyamide fabric)
• Attachment system: ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK S System (QLS)
• Volume: approx. 4.1 l
• Max. load 3 kg
• Dimensions: approx. 28 cm (height) x 17.5 cm (width) x 11 cm (depth)
• Weight: approx. 290 g In the box:
• 1 ORTLIEB FORK-PACK 4.1 L fork bag
• 1 ORTLIEB QLS MOUNTING set FORK-PACK bracket
The QLS MOUNTING-Set FORK-PACK bracket for mounting the bag on a second or third bike can be found under prod. code: 2307160.
Other compatible accessories:
• ORTLIEB FORK-PACK ADAPTER 45° to 30° (prod. code: 2316863)
To achieve the IP64 protection class (6=dust-proof, 4=splash-proof from all directions), the closure must be rolled up three to four times.
QUICK-LOCK S SYSTEM (QLS):
The QUICK-LOCK S adapter system is ideal to attach smaller bags either to the bicycle fork or to the handlebar of your scooter. This system stands out for its compact design. The minimalistic adapter can be installed securely, either by direct mounting (threaded tube) or with two metal straps (on tubes with 30-42 mm diameter). The bag locks in place quickly and can be removed just as easily.
- Compatible with racktime:
- Installation type:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: