ORTLIEB offers highly reflective solutions in the range of waterproof bike panniers: the High Visibility Line! The PU coated Cordura fabric in a fluorescent signal colour is interwoven with reflective yarn, just like the black fabric is. In the dark, the complete bag is turned into one large reflector.
The practical roll closure makes sure the stable bags are waterproof and thus keeps the contents dry. With the Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system, you can easily attach the Sport-Rollers to the front or rear wheel and remove them with a flick of the wrist. The panniers can also be used on children's bicycles. Thanks to shoulder straps, the bags can also be worn over the shoulders.
• Two pannier bags for the left and right side of the rack
• Will brightly coloured roll closure
• PVC-free reflective yarn, 3D welded
• With QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system for carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20 mm hooks separately available as accessories (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Incl. reducing inserts with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier, for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm
• Upper QL hooks and lower hook rail adjustable without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• For rear or front racks (lowriders)
• Reflective yarn
• With integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
• Ideal for use on children's and youth bikes
• Large 3M Scotchlite reflectors
• Easy to clean inside
• Optional accessories: carrying system (item 1409952); outer pocket S (item 498323); mesh pocket (item 1422412), bottle cage (item 1422403), Quick-Lock2.1 hooks 20 mm, theft protection long (item 419122)
Note: There are two pannier bags included in the scope of delivery.
Dimensions: 2 bags of approx. 30 x 25 x 14 cm each
Volume: 2 bags with a volume of approx. 12,5 l each
Weight: for both bags approx. 1440 g
Manufacturer's ref.: F6152 (reflective black), F6151 (fluo yellow/reflective black)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.