- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
ORTLIEB L 49 l Rack-Pack travel and sports bag
Product code: 190340300
Whether for sports, holidays or short trips: This versatile holdall can be used for (almost) every occasion. A transverse roll closure with a large op... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Whether for sports, holidays or short trips: This versatile holdall can be used for (almost) every occasion. A transverse roll closure with a large opening allows for a fast access to the contents. Besides, it protects your stuff from water and dirt. That is why the rack pack is also particularly popular among motorcyclists: Even when riding at high speeds and in rainy weather, they can be sure their luggage is still dry. Thanks to a padded, detachable shoulder bag and comfortable carrying handles, the rack pack is also comfortable to handle.
• Holdall suitable for versatile use: sport (e.g. wet diving suits), travel, leisure, cycling, motorcycling, expeditions, canoeing, trekking
• Detachable, padded shoulder strap with snap hook
• Volume indicated in litres on the inside of the bag
• Variable pack size thanks to compression straps and roll closure
• Suitable as clothes bag with "comfortable" opening
• Can be combined with ORTLIEB Back Rollers and Front Rollers
• Easy to clean inside
INCLUDING: Bag with padded shoulder strap
Dimensions: approx. H34 x W61x D32 cm
Volume: approx. 49 l
Weight: approx. 910 g
Manufacturer's ref.: K41 (red), K63 H2 (yellow), K63H3 (white/black), K63 (black), K63H4 (ocean blue), K63H5 (asphalt)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
- Compatible with racktime:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: