- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
ORTLIEB LIGHT-PACK 25 backpack
Product code: 218431500
The ORTLIEB LIGHT-PACK PRO 25 backpacks are extremely flexible and suitably for any kind of tour: With a volume of 25 litres, this lightweight backpac... more details
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ORTLIEB LIGHT-PACK PRO 25 backpacks are extremely flexible and suitably for any kind of tour: With a volume of 25 litres, this lightweight backpack always offers enough stowage for your gear. Moreover, it is very robust and durable despite its low weight. The Pro version additionally features a practical, inflatable back padding and comes with an elastic drawstring closure. In this way, your gear, clothes or whatever you want to stow away is always ready at hand.
• Extremely lightweight, puristic, waterproof day pack with roll closure
• Flexible, lightweight backpack with a perfect weight-volume ratio
• Extremely compact pack size for easy transport in the included mesh bag
• Perfectly suitable as a second backpack for trekking tours, as a summit pack for expeditions or as a day pack
• Made of durable nylon/cordura with PU coating
• Extremely small pack size
• Inflatable back padding for highest comfort
• With elastic drawstring fixation
• Comes with a side outer pocket for drinks bottles
• Removable chest strap and hip belt
• Lighweight, breathable shoulder straps
Including: backpack with inflatable back padding, packed into a practical mesh bag
Material: polyester fabric, PVC coated
Manufacturer's ref.: R6001 (black), R6002 (light green/lime), R6003 (orange/signal red)
Dimensions: approx. 47 x 26 x 15,5 cm
Volume: approx. 25 l
Weight: approx. 385 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: