This waterproof ORTLIEB OFFICE BAG QL 2.1l with roll-top closure mounts on the left or right side of the rear rack. It is easy to attach and remove.
The office bag offers enough storage capacity to hold two DIN A4 binders, a laptop, writing utensils, smarphone and more. Two highly reflective "3M-Scotchlite" reflectors and a reflective logo on the front offer great visibility in bad light conditions.
• Single pannier bag for the left or right side of the rack
• With a large Ortlieb logo
• With QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system for carries with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• Reducing inserts for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• Material combination of PVC-free PD62 tarpaulin fabric and PS60 (PU)
• Thanks to swivelling hooks, the bag can be attached to the left (=standard) or right side of the carrier
• Lower hook rail made of 2-component plastic prevents damages to the carrier
• Two highly reflective "3M- Scotchlite" reflectors
• Large enough for 2 DIN A4 binders, a notebook (up to 15,4"), writing utensils, smartphone etc.
• Internal division with patch pockets
• Carrying handle
• Removable and padded shoulder strap
• Optional accessories: theft protection (item no. 419122), QL2.1 hooks 20 mm (item no. 1998322)
Note: There is only 1 pannier bag included in the scope of delivery.
ATTENTION: Make sure to remove the shoulder carrying strap and stow it away into the bag before riding off.
INCLUDING: Bag with padded shoulder strap, 1 pair of reducers in 8, 10 and 12 mm each
Manufacturer's ref.: F70704 (black), F70706 (granite-black), F70707 (denim/steel blue)
Dimensions: approx. H30 x W40x D17 cm
Volume: approx. 21 l
Weight: approx. 1730 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system
The bicycle bag support system QUICK-LOCK 2.1 is suitable for all standard carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm and can be comfortably operated with one hand. It is used for almost all bicycle bag models except for the Back-Roller and Sport-Roller City series as well as for recumbent bags. The bag locks automatically and can be unlocked by lifting up the bag at the carrying handle. When the bag is lifted up at the handle, both hooks at the rear side of the bag will open. This is how you can hang the bag onto the carrier. When letting the handle go, both hooks will lock around the carrier tube.