- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
This ORTLIEB OFFICE BAG QL2.1 HIGH VISIBILITY carries everything you need on daily commutes or tours. The large bag with interwoven reflective yarn has a volume of 21 litres – perfect for DIN A4 files, smartphone, office supplies and more.
• Single pannier for left or right side mounting
• Waterproof bicycle office bag with Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of 16 mm
• Fits racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm
• PVC-free reflective yarn
• Reflective fabric
• Easy to mount and take off with a single hand
• The mounting system fixes permanently to the left or right side of the rack to keep the back of the bag clean
• Half-elliptical hook rail made from two-component plastic prevents damages to the rear rack
• Flat back without hooks
• The mounting system is mounted diagonally for more legroom when cycling
• Rotatable hook (in 15° steps) with anti-scratch function
• Two brightly shining 3M Scotchlite reflectors
• Offers room for two large DIN A4 files, office supplies, mobile etc.
• Suitable as a laptop bag when combined with a padded notebook sleeve in 13.3“ or 15.4“ (separately available)
• Internal stiffener with pockets
• Handle and removable shoulder strap with padding
• Edge protection
• Notebook sleeve 15.4” (product code: 1830745) and theft protection (product code 419122) separately available
Note: Just 1 pannier included in the scope of delivery.
Material: PS50CX, PS50X
Dimensions: approx. 30 x 40 x 17 cm
Volume: approx. 21 l
Weight: approx. 1620 g
Maximum load: approx. 9 kg (please note the maximum load of the rear rack)
Note: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: