- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORTLIEB-ROSE BACK ROLLER Classic Set – Set of 2 Panniers
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 230900401
Whether it's a day trip or a bike tour across the country: the BACK ROLLER Classic panniers by ORTLIEB with ROSE logo accompany you through wind and weather, in everyday life and on vacation.
The practical roll-top closure and the water-repellent material keep moisture away from your luggage, so this pannier set offers a total of approx. 40 litres of weatherproof storage space. When you arrive at your destination, you can simply wear the bike bags over your shoulder thanks to a practical carrying strap!
Attachment and removal are quick and easy thanks to the QUICK-LOCK1 mounting system – just clip it in and pull to remove. In this way, every single bike bag can be attached to luggage racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm with one hand only.
• Two water-resistant panniers for right- and left-side mounting with ROSE logo
• Practical roll-top closure
• Easy to attach thanks to Quick-LOCK1 mounting system
• Shoulder strap included
• Shoulder strap can be fixed at the front while riding
• Separate bags: can be used individually
• Reflective design elements
Attention: There are two panniers included in the scope of delivery.
• Material: polyester (3D welded)
• Dimensions (per bag): approx. 42 x 23/32 x 17 cm (H x W x D)
• Volume (per bag): approx. 20 l
• Weight (both bags): approx. 1900 g
• Compatibility: QUICK-LOCK1 mounting system for a rack tube diameter of up to 16mm
In the box:
• 2 ORTLIEB-ROSE BACK ROLLER panniers
This mounting system from ORTLIEB allows you to attach and remove bags from the luggage rack with one hand only. The QUICK-LOCK hooks close automatically when hooking them in on the rack tubes. In this way, the bag can be mounted on many common luggage racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm in no time at all.
The reflective elements attached to the pack as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016 / 425.