- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORTLIEB-ROSE SPORT ROLLER Classic Set – Set of 2 Panniers
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 230900501
Compact all-rounders: The SPORT ROLLER Classic panniers by ORTLIEB with ROSE logo deliver a practical compromise between low weight and medium storage space, which is ideal for both extended bike tours and day trips.
On bikepacking tours, this pannier set cuts a fine figure on your front wheel and offers plenty of volume for your gear. If you don't need so much luggage and just require a waterproof bag for everyday use, you can simply hook the SPORT ROLLER Classic in on your rear rack. Thanks to the QUICK-LOCK1 mount, you can attach the bike bags to your rack in no time.
When you arrive at your destination, you can simply hang the bags with the padded carrying strap over your shoulder. Thanks to a roll-top closure and the water-repellent material, these bike bags also protect your belongings from the elements.
• Two water-resistant panniers for right- and left-side mounting with ROSE logo
• Practical roll-top closure
• Pannier bag for front and rear racks
• Easy to attach thanks to Quick-LOCK1 mounting system
• Shoulder strap included
• Shoulder strap can be fixed at the front while riding
• Separate bags: can be used individually
• Reflective design elements
Attention: There are two panniers included in the scope of delivery.
• Material: polyester (3D welded)
• Dimensions (per bag): approx. 30 x 25 x 14 cm (H x W x D)
• Volume (per bag): approx. 12.5 l
• Weight (per bag): approx. 795 g
• Compatibility: QUICK-LOCK1 mounting system for a rack tube diameter of up to 16mm
In the box:
• 2 ORTLIEB-ROSE SPORT ROLLER panniers
This mounting system from ORTLIEB allows you to attach and remove bags from the luggage rack with one hand only. The QUICK-LOCK hooks close automatically when hooking them in on the rack tubes. In this way, the bag can be mounted on many common luggage racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm in no time at all.
The reflective elements attached to the pack as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016 / 425.