- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
This universal, waterproof ORTLIEB Sport-Packer Plus is a good alternative to a Front Roller with roll-top closure.
This pannier for a front low rider or a rear rack can also be used as a "small" rear pannier for kids' or youth bikes. Thanks to its lid closure, the Sport-Packer offers even more volume. A permanently installed inner pocket consisting of main compartment and zip mesh pocket keeps everything neatly arranged inside the pocket.
• Universal bike bags for the lowrider rack at the front or the rear rack
• Made of robust material
• With Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20-mm hooks separately available as accessories (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Including reducing adapters for tube diameter 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the rear rack
• Upper QL hook and lower sliding hook can be adjusted without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the rear rack
• With integrated inside pocket and shoulder strap
• Symmetric shape allows for use on the right or left side
• Good alternative to Front Rollers; can be loaded higher thanks to its lid closure
• Very suitable as a “small” rear pannier or pannier for children's or youth bikes
• Reflective design elements
• Simultaneous use with ORTLIEB Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag possible
• Easy to clean inside
Note: There are two panniers included in the scope of delivery.
• Material: polyamide, PS36C
• Dimensions: H40 x W25 x D14 cm (per bag)
• Volume: approx. 15 l (per bag)
• Weight: approx. 1680 g (total)
In the box:
• 1 ORTLIEB Sport-Packer Plus QL2 Set consisting of 2 bike bags
• With 2 carrying straps (length approx. 75 cm), reducing adapters 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs each)
Highlights & Technologies:
The bicycle bag mounting system QL2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, but has been further upgraded to perfectly fit current pannier rack models.
• Comfortable single-handed operation
• The 16 mm Quick-Lock hooks come with reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function in 8, 10 and 12 mm. For a more secure connection, the reducing sleeves of the QL2.1 are fitted into the base hook from the sides
• For optimal stability the upper hook rail comes in a single-piece design, yet it can be adjusted to fit the either side of the rack on Office-Bag and Downtown models
• A special tightening technique allows the use of particularly flat nut washers on the inside. This makes it almost flat and protects the goods being transported
• The lower hook rail consists of a two-component plastic with anti-scratch function. The contact surfaces are soft to reduce rubbing against the rack tube. The lower hook rail is rotatable in 15-degree steps and adjustable in height.
• All hooks may be adjusted without tools and replaced within seconds
• The upper rail is compatible with optional theft protection systems
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.