- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ORTLIEB SPORT-ROLLER FREE Pannier Bags - Pair
Price incl. VAT plus €20.45 (for delivery to United States of America)
Product code: 229345701
The SPORT-ROLLER FREE set by ORTLIEB consists of two handy and waterproof pannier bags. Thanks to their symmetric shape, they can be used on either side of the rack - and even fitted to lowriders. The highlight: With the FREE collection, ORTLIEB offers an alternative to PVC-containing products without changing their familiar look. All FREE bags are made from a polyurethane-coated fabric – completely without PVC.
• Two panniers for left and right
• Universal bicycle bags for lowriders or pannier racks
• Waterproof roll closure
• PU-coated polyester fabric
• With Quick-Lock2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20 mm hooks separately available as accessories (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Reducing sleeves for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the rack are included
• Upper QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the rack
• With integrated inner pocket
• Carrying strap
• Can be fitted to both sides of the rack thanks to symmetric shape
• Perfectly suitable as a "small" bicycle bag or a pannier for kids' and youths' bikes
• Bright reflectors made from 3M Scotchlite material
• Separately available accessories: bike bag carrying system (prod. code: 1409952), outer bag (size S) (prod. code: 498323), mesh bag (prod. code: 1422412), bottle cage (prod. code: 1422403), 20 mm QL2.1 hooks for e.g. e-bikes (prod. code: 1998322), theft protection long (prod. code: 419122)
• In the box: pannier bags with 2 carrying straps (length approx. 75 cm), reducing sleeves in 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs of each)
Attention: This set includes two pannier bags.
Material: PD62, PS60
Manufacturer's ref.: F6103 (black), F6104 (lagoon black), F6105 (starfruit black)
Dimensions: approx. H30 x W25 x D14 cm (1 bag)
Volume: 2 x approx. 12,5 l
Weight: 2 x approx. 775 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
The bicycle bag mounting system QL2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, but has been further upgraded to perfectly fit current pannier rack models. It is used on almost all bicycle bag models, except on Back-Roller, Sport-Roller City and recumbent bags.
• Comfortable single-hand operation
• The 16 mm Quick-Lock hooks come with reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function in 8, 10 and 12 mm. For a more secure locking, the reducing sleeves are inserted into the base hook from the sides.
• For highest safety, the upper hook rail comes in a single-piece design, yet it can be adjusted to fit the respective side of the rack in models like Office-Bag and Downtown.
• A special tightening technique allows for the use of especially flat washers on the inside, which makes it flat and thus protects the contents.
• The lower hook rail consists of a two-component plastic with anti-scratch function. The contact surfaces are soft though to reduce rubbing against the rack tube. The lower hook can be turned in 15-degree steps and is height-adjustable.
• All hooks can be adjusted without tools and easily replaced
• A theft protection can be optionally integrated into the upper rail
- Compatible with racktime:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: