- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Versatile, practical and really stylish!
The VARIO PS bike bag for the ORTLIEB QL3.1 system leaves it up to you to decide whether you want to use it as a backpack or a pannier – or both.
The water- and dustproof pannier has an IP64* protection rating and comes with an inner pocket with laptop sleeve and an outer pocket.
The system: The comfortable back carrying system is located on one front of the bag, while the flat elements of the QUICK-LOCK3.1 carrier holder are located on the other. The practical flap can be easily hooked onto the side of the bag and covers one of the two fronts as required – a clever combination of design and practicality!
• Backpack with roll-top closure and QUICK-LOCK mounting system for compatible rear racks
• Bike bag and backpack in one
• With QUICK-LOCK 3.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of 10 mm
• Quick and easy switch between the functions thanks to a reversible front pocket
• Waterproof and dustproof according to protection class IP64*
• Ergonomic shoulder straps
• Padded carrying system
• Large-volume main compartment with roll-top closure
• Outer pocket integrated in cover flap (not waterproof)
• Mesh side pocket on the outside
• Inner pocket with laptop compartment for notebooks with up to approx. 15.6 inch display
• Carrying handle and chest strap
• Reflective design elements
• Material: PS33 (PU coated polyamide fabric)
• Attachment system: ORTLIEB QUICKLOCK QL3.1 for up to Ø 16mm tubes
• Volume: approx. 26 l
• Max. load 9 kg
• Dimensions: approx. 47 cm (height) x 31 cm (width) x 22 cm (depth)
• Weight: approx. 1620 g
To achieve the IP64 protection class (6=dust-proof, 4=splash-proof from all directions), the closure must be rolled up three to four times.
In the box:
• 1 ORTLIEB Vario PS Backpack Bike Bag QL3.1
• ORTLIEB QL3 Clamps 11-16 mm (prod. code: 2336376)
Highlights & Technologies:
This bicycle bag mounting system is especially designed for office and city bags. The main supporting elements are permanently fixed to the luggage rack. Thus, there are no hooks on the back of the bag, which significantly improves comfort.
The QL3.1 mounting system allows for quick and easy attachment of the pannier. Simply position the bag on the lower mounting point, move it towards the rack, swivel it in from the left or right and securely attach it to both mounts on top. Removing the bag is just as quick and easy: Simply lift the bag by the handle and simultaneously swing it either to the left or to the right, done!
• Comfortable single-handed operation
• Automatic locking and release of the hooks when lifting the bag by the carrying handle
• Fixing rail can be mounted on left or right side, and optionally on horizontal or vertical rack tubes (up to 10 mm tube diameter)
• Direct mounting (without mounting rail) possible on R1 and R3 racks with integrated QL3/QL3.1 system
• Adjustable height and angle of the suspension for sufficient legroom
• Lower hook can be rotated 360 degrees (in 24 steps of 15 degrees each) for individual adaptation to a wide variety of luggage racks with tube diameters of up to 14 mm
• Horizontal rack top remains free for baskets, trunk bags etc.
• Bags with QL1, QL2 and QL2.1 system can also be fixed to the mounting rail
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.