- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Comfortable, stable, waterproof: the Velo-Shopper (single pannier) with QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system and a volume of 18l securely holds your shopping and keeps it dry. The practical lid closure is ideal to quickly open the bag and with the easy-to-use QUICK-LOCK2.1 system, the bag can also be attached to the carrier and removed within seconds.
• Single pannier for the left or right side of the rack
• Comfortable, waterproof shopping bag (single pannier) with lid and magnet snap closure
• Abrasion-proof nylon fabric
• With QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system for carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20 mm hooks separately available as accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Incl. reducers with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier, for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm
• Upper QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without tools
• Lower hook rail with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• Internal stiffening for dimensional stability
• Easy and quickly to open with one hand
• Stable bag with bottom feet to protect from falling over and from dirt
• Strategically divided inner pocket with zip
• Large, highly reflective "3M-Scotchlite" reflectors
• detachable, padded shoulder strap
• Carrying handle
• Separate accessories available: Carrying system (item no. 1409952), outside bags (size S) (item no. 498323), mesh pocket (item no. 1422412), bottle cage (item no. 1422403), QL2.1 hooks 20 mm, long theft protection (item no. 419122)
INCLUDING: Single pannier with shoulder strap and reducers
Note: There is only 1 pannier bag included in the scope of delivery.
Dimensions: approx. H40 x W23/32 x D17 cm
Volume: approx. 18 l
Weight: approx. 1100 g
Manufacturer's ref.: F7509 (slate/black), F7510 (steel blue), F7511 (chili), F7512 (violet)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP53 (5=dust protected, 3=protected against splash water coming at 60° to the vertical) the lid must be entirely closed.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: