- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ottolock Hexband Combo Cable Lock
from 69.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Extra tough – extra secure! Ottolock adds security with the compact, titanium coloured Hexband strap lock. Choose your individual 3 digit combination out of 1000 different combinations to open the impact-resistant locking mechanism within seconds. The cinch lock is designed to offer added security for quick stops. It is built tough to resist to shearing tools such as snips and cable cutters and thus protects against opportunity theft. Therefore, the compact Ottolock Hexband is much stronger than you would expect. 6 layers of strong steel band wrapped in an extremely strong aramid fibre jacket promise double security. Even though this makes the strap lock slightly stronger than the lightweight standard lock, it doesn’t add too much weight. Besides, this lock is as compact as the original Ottolock. In spite of good security qualities, the lock is extremely lightweight and coils to a small size to fit into your jersey pocket or saddle bag. The Hexband is available in different lengths so that you can choose the lock that best suits your needs. When parking the bike for longer periods, the strap lock is the perfect complement to your U-lock. It is perfectly suitable to secure your bike against opportunity theft during quick stops. Besides, the versatile lock is suitable for a wide range of applications and helps you secure your gear against opportunity theft.
• Extra tough security strap with combination lock
• High security level for quick stops
• With 3 digit combination (1000 possible combinations)
• Individually adjustable code
• Impact-resistant aluminium lock body with Cerakote® ceramic coating
• Thermoformed, abrasion-proof locking teeth
• Easy to use, even with gloves on
• Very lightweight and packable
• Coils to a diameter of: approx. 8 cm (46 cm), 9 cm (76 cm), 10.5 cm (152 cm)
• Cutting and shearing resistance thanks to 6 tough stainless steel band layers
• Robust aramid fibre wrapping
• Thermoformed, abrasion-proof plastic locking grooves
• Paint-friendly Santoprene® coating
• Possibility to connect multiple locks for added length
• Shape-retaining in heat and cold
• Resistant to corrosion and wear, weatherproof
• Ladder strap made of silicone to hold your lock while coiled
• Dimensions: 18mm wide band in the indicated lengths (the effective length is 3 cm less than the total length)
• Weight: approx. 190 g (46 cm), 250 g (76 cm), 375 g (152 cm)
• Supplied without mount
For the appropriate Ottolock mount to fix your strap lock to bicycle frames or seat posts, please see prod. code: 2276993.
Always coil the band around the locking body and fix it with the ladder strap. Wrap up the strap as tight as possible to offer fewer contact surface for attacks with tools.
- Code operated:
- Security level: medium:
- Smartphone operated:
- Key operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: high:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: