- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Nowadays, modern bike riders want to expand their bicycle horizons and leave behind the limited boundaries of the road bike category. This includes streets, roads and paths that normal street tyres aren’t suited for.
With the Gravelking folding tyre, the Japanese manufacturer Panaracer blows up these limits and lets you ride past the end of paved roads and over endless gravel roads or forest tracks. So you can take a turn through new and unknown realms without a care in the world!
A hard-wearing puncture protection insert and the “tubeless-ready” capabilities that are available in multiple sizes guarantee the necessary protection against unwanted breaks on your gravel bike adventure.
• AX-α: The Panaracer Advanced Extra Alpha Cord casing uses a very thin thread that is woven in with high density for low weight and maximum flexibility. This increased density improves the durability of the tyre against cuts and abrasions.
• Anti-Flat Casing: The stronger puncture protection across the entire tyre increases the resistance against cuts and squashing.
• ZSG Natural Compound: This rubber compound has excellent rolling resistance values and better durability in comparison to the Panaracer Premium Compound.
• Tyre type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Casing: AX-α
• Rubber compound: ZSG Natural Compound
• 38-584 / 27.5 x 1.5” (650Bx38) / approx. 320 g / TLC / with tube max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI); tubeless max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI)
• 42-584 / 27.5 x 1.75” (650Bx42) / approx. 360 g / TLC / with tube max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI); tubeless max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Panaracer Gravelking 27.5” Folding Tyre
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Folding tyre:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: