- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Building on the very successful tyre concept of Panaracer’s Gravelking and Gravelking SK models, the Gravelking AC has the same technologies for casing, puncture protection, and rubber compound as its popular siblings.
It also relies on a specially developed profile design that works excellently under almost any conditions. This makes the Panaracer Gravelking AC the all-rounder of the Gravelking family and a decidedly all-condition (AC) gravel tyre.
• AX-α: The Panaracer Advanced Extra Alpha Cord casing uses a very thin thread that is woven in with high density for low weight and maximum flexibility. This increased density improves the durability of the tyre against cuts and abrasions.
• Anti-Flat Casing: The stronger puncture protection across the entire tyre increases the resistance against cuts and squashing.
• ZSG Natural Compound: This rubber compound has excellent rolling resistance values and better durability in comparison to the Panaracer Premium Compound.
• Tyre type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Casing: AX-α
• Rubber compound: ZSG Natural Compound
• 33-622 / 700x33C / approx. 300 g / TLC / with tube max. 5.9 bar (85 PSI); tubeless max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI)
• 35-622 / 700x35C / approx. 380 g / TLC / with tube max. 4.8 bar (70 PSI); tubeless max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Panaracer Gravelking AC Folding Tyre
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Folding tyre:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: