- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Gravelking SK Plus is currently the strongest variety of the popular gravel tyres from Panaracer. The Japanese traditional manufacturer achieved this by providing their “normal” Gravelking SK (product code 2301549) with their own ProTite Shield+ technology for even better puncture resistance.
The aggressive block profile of the Gravelking SK Plus combines with the Panaracer AX-α casing to ensure lots of grip and traction on loose ground while also keeping the rolling resistance low and providing excellent comfort.
Its “tubeless ready” properties result in additional protection against unwanted breaks on your gravel bike adventure. Making the Gravelking SK an excellent tyre for high-speed and curve control on challenging gravel roads!
• ProTite Shield +: Very resilient polyamide reinforcement that covers the entire outer tyre.
• AX-α: The Panaracer Advanced Extra Alpha Cord casing uses a very thin thread that is woven in with high density for low weight and maximum flexibility. This increased density improves the durability of the tyre against cuts and abrasions.
• Anti-Flat Casing: The stronger puncture protection across the entire tyre increases the resistance against cuts and squashing.
• ZSG Natural Compound: This rubber compound has excellent rolling resistance values and better durability in comparison to the Panaracer Premium Compound.
• Tyre type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Casing: AX-α
• Rubber compound: ZSG Natural Compound
• 32-622 / 700x32C / approx. 360 g / TLC / with tube max. 6.5 bar (95 PSI); tubeless max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI)
• 35-622 / 700x35C / approx. 420 g / TLC / with tube max. 4.8 bar (70 PSI); tubeless max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI)
• 40-622 / 700x38C / approx. 470 g / TLC / with tube max. 5.1 bar (75 PSI); tubeless max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI)
• 43-622 / 700x43C / approx. 530 g / TLC / with tube max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI); tubeless max. 4.1 bar (60 PSI)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Panaracer Gravelking SK Plus Folding Tyre
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Folding tyre:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: