- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Pasela ProTite clincher tyre with an extra dose of puncture protection is the reliable all-rounder of the touring and urban tyre category from Japanese manufacturer Panaracer. The ProTite belt under the centre tread of this robust touring tyre gives the Pasela an impressive resistance against punctures.
It doesn’t matter where you your bike takes you - whether on the daily commute to work, grocery shopping, or a weekend trip with the family - the Pasela is your reliable companion every day of the week. And its the amber-coloured sidewalls will give you a healthy dose of style.
• All-round tyres for daily use
• Amber tyre walls for an attractive retro-look
• ProTite Belt: More resilience with the puncture protection belt under the centre tread
• 400D Lite Extra Cord: Increases the casing’s cut resistance and also improves the stiffness on curves.
• Intended use: City, Trekking/Tour
• Tyre type: clincher (rigid)
• Casing: 400D Lite Extra Cord
• 25-622 / 700x25C / approx. 310 g / TUBED / with tube max. 7.9 bar (115 PSI); tubeless: NO
• 28-622 / 700x28C / approx. 330 g / TUBED / with tube max. 7.2 bar (105 PSI); tubeless: NO
• 32-622 / 700x32C / approx. 400 g / TLC / with tube max. 6.5 bar (95 PSI); tubeless: NO
• 35-622 / 700x35C / approx. 490 g / TUBED / with tube max. 6.2 bar (90 PSI); tubeless: NO
• 38-622 / 700x38C / approx. 470 g / TUBED / with tube max. 3.1 - 6.2 Bar (45 - 90 PSI); tubeless: NO
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Panaracer Pasela ProTite Touring Tyre
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Folding tyre:
- Tubeless ready:
- Clincher tyres:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: