Save yourself the trouble of buying different bleed kits for your brakes! With the BKD-1 bleed kit from Park Tool, you will have everything that you need to regularly bleed DOT hydraulic brakes - regardless of the manufacturer. In addition to ergonomically-shaped syringes, hoses, bleed blocks, and seals, the set includes various high-quality fittings for brake manufacturers such as SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope, etc. - all stored cleanly in the robust storage case, keeping everything well-organised in the workshop. It also includes a practical syringe mount, with which you can affix the syringe to the frame or fork, making your job easier. An ideal bleed kit for bikers with brakes from various manufacturers or for use in a professional workshop.
• Bleed kit for DOT hydraulic brakes
• Suitable for SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and further compatible brake manufacturers
• Developed for regular use at home or in bicycle workshops
• Ergonomically-shaped bleed syringes with removable grips and pistons for easier cleaning
• Precision milled aluminium and stainless steel fittings
• Holder for attaching the syringe to the frame
• Double-sided block (10/12 mm) with holes for mounting (combined use for double-piston brake callipers is possible)
• Including robust hard case for storage
• Material: plastic, aluminium 7075, stainless steel
• Brake fluid: DOT
• Compatibility: SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope, etc.
• Number of teeth 24
• Weight: approx. 671 g
In the box:
• 2 DOT bleeding syringes
• 2 DOT hose assembly incl. closing clips, syringe attachment, and adapter
• 1 extra hose section
• 1 syringe holder
• 2 bleed blocks
• 2 adapters M5 x 0.8 mm for SRAM, Avid, and others
• 1 adapter for SRAM Bleeding Edge
• 2 adapters for Hayes
• 1 adapter for Hayes HFX Mag Series
• 2 universal adapters M6 x 1.0 mm
• 1 hose compression sleeve
• 2 spare O-Rings for hose attachment
• 2 spare O-Rings for adapter mount
• 2 spare O-Rings for SRAM adapter
• 1 spare O-Ring for SRAM Bleeding Edge Adapter
• 1 storage box for small parts
• 1 travel case
Brake fluid for filling the brakes is NOT included in the set.
NOT suited for use with hydraulic brakes using mineral oil.
The suitable Park Tool bleed kit BKM-1 for hydraulic brakes using mineral oil can be found under product code 2302204.
When working with brake fluid, please wear protective goggles and gloves, avoid contact with the eyes and skin, and note the safety advice from the manufacturer.