Save yourself the trouble of buying different bleed kits for your brakes! With the BKM-1 bleed kit from Park Tool, you will have everything that you need to regularly bleed mineral oil hydraulic brakes - regardless of the manufacturer. In addition to ergonomically-shaped syringes, hoses, bleed blocks, and seals, the set includes various high-quality fittings for brake manufacturers such as Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP, etc. - all stored cleanly in the robust storage case, keeping everything well-organised in the workshop. It also includes a practical syringe mount, with which you can affix the syringe to the frame or fork, making your job easier. An ideal bleed kit for bikers with brakes from various manufacturers or for use in a professional workshop.
• Bleed kit for mineral oil hydraulic brakes
• Suitable for Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and further compatible brake manufacturers
• Developed for regular use at home or in bicycle workshops
• Ergonomically-shaped bleed syringes with removable grips and pistons for easier cleaning
• Precision milled aluminium fittings
• Holder for attaching the syringe to the frame
• Double-sided block (10/12 mm) with holes for mounting (combined use for double-piston brake callipers is possible)
• Including robust hard case for storage
• Material: plastic, aluminium 7075
• Brake fluid: mineral oil
• Compatibility: Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP, etc.
• Number of teeth 26
• Weight: approx. 517 g
In the box:
• 2 mineral oil bleed syringes
• 2 mineral oil hose assembly incl. closing clips, syringe attachment, and adapter
• 1 mineral oil hose guide incl. syringe attachment
• 1 extra hose section
• 1 syringe holder
• 1 Bleed funnel incl. stopper for funnel hole, M5 x 0.8 mm external thread
• 2 bleed blocks
• 2 M5 x 0.8 mm adapter for Hayes and others
• 1 M6 x 0.75 mm adapter for Magura lever and bleeding attachment from other brands
• 2 M6 x 1.0 mm universal adapters
• 1 M6 x 1.0 mm adapter for Promax and other brands
• 2 M5 x 0.8 mm adapter for Formula Cura, Tektro, Hayes and other brands
• 1 M7 x 0.75 bleed funnel extension for Shimano Road
• 1 hose compression sleeve
• 2 spare O-Rings for hose attachment
• 2 spare O-Rings for adapter mount
• 2 spare O-Rings for Formula/Tektro/Hayes adapters
• 1 storage box for small parts
• 1 travel case
Mineral oil for filling the brakes is NOT included in the set.
NOT suited for use with DOT hydraulic brakes.
The suitable Park Tool bleed kit BKD-1 for DOT fluid hydraulic brakes can be found under product code 2302203.
When working with brake fluid, please wear protective goggles and gloves, avoid contact with the eyes and skin, and note the safety advice from the manufacturer.