- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
One tool - two functions. The professional Park Tool HBT-1 barb tool is perfectly suitable to precisely cut hydraulic brake hoses. Yet, it not only accurately cuts hoses with its sharp cutting blade. Apart from cutting hydraulic hoses, the compact trigger of the robust tool also serves to precisely install hose barbs into the tubing to prevent any damage or deformation of the brake hose through improper tools. This saves time and frustration, since it ensures a tight seal between the olive and the connecting pin to the brake lever and disc brake. The HBT-1 pro tool helps you achieve a professional result in just two simple steps.
• Hose cutter and pin pusher in one
• Robust tool in workshop quality
• CNC machined anodised aluminium body
• Quickly and precisely cuts hydraulic brake hoses
• V blade for precise cutting (replaceable)
• Lever mechanism
• Inserts barbed hose inserts into the hose
• Push pin with pin tip fitting (replaceable)
• Adjustable clamping pressure for hose fixation
• Hole for hanging
• Dimensions: approx. 450 x 51 x 38 mm
• Material: aluminium, steel, plastic
• Weight: approx. 375 g
In the box:
• Shimano HBT-1 hydraulic barb tool
The HBT-1 hose cutter is not designed to cut steel braided hydraulic hoses.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: