- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The foldable PCS-10.2 workstand by Park Tool is a stable stand with included plug-in tool tray. The practical quick-release adjustment and a clamp that rotates through 360 degrees allow for secure and easy maintenance and repair jobs on your bike. Small parts and tools can be placed within easy reach on the height-adjustable work tray. The combination of ovalized stand tubes, which are connected to the telescopic tube by diagonal struts, add to this reliably stability.
This workstand with its secure clamp gives you ideal access to every component of your bike. Ergonomic quick-release levers ensure a quick adjustment of the inclination and the height of the telescopic tube. In this way, seat post or frame can be conveniently fixed in the slim clamping head to rotate it vertically into the desired position. After the work is done, the Park Tool stand can be folded down to a compact size by loosening the clamping screws and collapsing the stand tubes. Ideal for your workshop or as mobile work station.
• Foldable, stable workstand
• Includes plug-in tool tray, with infinite height adjustment
• Three-point leg system for high stability on almost any ground
• Max. load: 36 kg (centrally over legs)
• Powder-coated steel stand
• Infinite working height adjustment (99 – 145 cm)
• Tool-free adjustment of position and incline
• Telescopic extension with stable clamp screw at double clamp
• Clamp rotates through 360 degrees
• Clamp lever to lock position
• Also suitable for angular and aero shaped tubes
• Secure clamping with cam-type clamp
• Ergonomic stand-up collar
• Clamp adjustable to fit tubes with a diameter between 24 – 76 mm
• With plastic clamping shells
• Width of clamp jaws: approx. 90 mm
• Clamping pressure can be precisely adjusted
• Small pack size: can be folded to 104 cm length
• Base when open forms a triangle of: approx. 92 x 92 x 115 cm
• Weight: approx. 7,1 kg
• Material: steel, nylon composite, plastic
- Manufacturer`s ref.: