- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Park Tool PRS-22.2 Team Issue repair stand
Product code: 228130001
The PRS-22.2 Race by Park Tool is perfect for all those looking for a professional, mobile workstand for repair and maintenance works on their bike. O... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €40.95 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The PRS-22.2 Race by Park Tool is perfect for all those looking for a professional, mobile workstand for repair and maintenance works on their bike. Originally designed for professional Pro Tour mechanics, the repair stand impresses with functionality, versatility and a compact size when folded. An extremely solid tripod base firmly holds (almost) any bike – whether road or mountain bike – without clamping the frame or seat post. In a workshop or on the road.
Quick release levers allow for fast adjustments and secure locking. A special highlight is the bottom bracket support and the locking of either the front or rear dropouts with a quick release or thru axle. The PRS-22.2 works with any style axle system without cumbersome adapters for different wheelbases. Once fixed with the versatile clamping system, you can adjust the bike’s position, angle and height, and rotate it horizontally through 360 degrees. Ideal for cleaning and general repair works in a small space.
· High-quality, lightweight design
· Solid tripod base
· Max. load: 27 kg (with the weight centered over the legs)
· Working height (BB height): approx. 76 – 114 cm
· 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
· No unintended lowering
· Bottom bracket support adjustable in length, angle and width
· Frame fixing strap for BB support
· Length of main beam: approx. 82 cm
· Max. width of beam (wheelbase): approx. 72,4 cm
· Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points
· Quick release clamps
· Variable axle mount for quick releases and thru axles with spacers
· Axle mounts: Ø 5/12/15 or 20 mm with a length of 100, 130 and 135 mm (included)
· No thru axle adapter required
· Folds compactly for storage and transport
· Size when folded: approx. 82 x 17 cm Ø
· Material: anodized aluminium 6063 T6, plastic composite
· Weight: approx. 5,67 kg
- Manufacturer`s ref.: