- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The SP-7 side cutting pliers by Park Tool make cutting thin and strong wires of varying hardness a child’s play. Whether mechanical brake and gear cables or conduit cables – the hardened cutting blades of the tool magnify the force applied by your hands thanks to the pivot point and thus impress with great cutting force. Besides, the cutting pliers feature ergonomic handles that lie comfortably in your hands to make working less tiring.
· Slim 7“ side cutting pliers in workshop quality
· Hardened blade for high cutting performance
· Smooth joint with invisible spring
· Wide two-component dual-density handles with soft touch finish
· Material: forged CrMo tool steel, plastic
· Dimensions: approx. 18 x 7 x 2,1 cm
· Weight: approx. 220 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: