- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The reversible SWR-8 ratchet by Park Tool has everything a robust reversible ratchet should have to offer safe handling and good leverage: A strong material, a precisely fitting drive socket and a reliable mechanism. A tool length of 20 cm and an anti-slip handle help you easily remove and tighten all nuts and bolts on your bike. A thumb lever on the ratchet allows you to easily adjust the tool for left- or right-hand tightening, while a quick release button helps you to easily switch from one socket to another. The 3/8" drive accepts sockets, bits and different bottom bracket tools. The ratchet is small enough to access hard-to-reach nuts and bolts and impresses with good modulation. The SWR-8 is perfect for daily maintenance works in a high-quality bike workshop.
• Reversible ratchet in workshop quality
• 3/8” square tool drive
• With lock and quick release button for fast socket replacement
• Thumb lever for easy adjustment for left- and right-hand tightening
• High torque with 20cm long lever
• Knurled handle with additional anti-slip rings
• Dimensions: approx. 260 x 60 x 32 mm
• Material: forged from alloyed steel, chrome-plated surface
• Weight: approx. 395 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: