- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The TNS-4 nut setting tool makes it quick and easy to install star nuts in threadless headset systems. Using a durable steel driver and a built-in guide, the TNS-4 perfectly aligns the star-fangled nut and sets it to the proper depth. The rubber coated grip ensures a proper fit and protects from injuries.
· Nut setting tool
· For threadless 1“ and 1-1/8" Ahead steerers
. Positions the nut 15 mm below the top of the steering column
· Durable steel driver with fitting
· Rubber-coated grip with impact protection on both sides
· Replaceable set screw 822 (product code: 2281352)
· Material: metal, plastic (grip)
Tip: For a video on how to use the TNS-4 visit: https://youtu.be/_9VOpNOoLek
- Fork and headset:
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: