- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Park Tool WH-1 wheel holder firmly holds thru axle and quick release wheels of all sizes at three convenient positions. It’s like having a strong helper to hold wheels during cleaning, tyre and tube work, hub work, cassette work, and tubeless installation. No matter if you use the Park Tool WH-1 with a thru axle or quick-release axle system – the device securely holds your wheel and allows it to rotate freely. When not in use, you can store the easily replaceable axle shims for 12, 15 and 20 mm and QR into the respective tray on the wheel holder to always have them ready at hand. The stiff holder directly clamps to your workbench or into a vice. For increased stability, you can also bolt it to your workbench.
• Wheel holder for professional cleaning and maintenance works
• Easy and fast operation, solid positioning
• Holds your wheel in vertical, 35-degree and horizontal position
• Suitable for 12, 15 and 20 mm thru axles and 5 mm quick release (with adapter)
• Heavy pro version made of nickel coated tool steel
• Solidly built holder that bolts to your workbench or clamps into a vice
• Compatible with all common wheel types, independent of size and hub width
• Incl. axle/quick release adapter and adapter tray
• Material: tool steel, e-nickel coated
In the box:
• Park Tool WH-1 wheel holder
• 12 mm axle with wing bolt
• 15 and 20 mm axle shims
• Adapter plate for quick release