- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The windproof W PRO BARRIER JACKET by PEARL iZUMi is produced in an environmentally-friendly way and made from recycled materials. The lightweight and particularly stretchy knit fabric on the outside perfectly wraps around your body for high comfort. The additional inner membrane offers you ideal wind protection and good breathability, especially on colder days. The full-length two-way front zip offers practical ventilation from top or bottom during increased activity.
• Lightweight, particularly stretchy knit fabric on the outside for a body-hugging fit
• Inner membrane for wind protection and breathability
• Environmentally friendly production thanks to recycled material
• Water-repellent PI Dry treatment
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length two-way front zip with chin guard for ventilation from top or bottom
• Anti-slip silicone print on bottom hem keeps the jacket in position while riding
• Drop tail
• Reflective BioViz design elements
• Athletic fit
Material: 100% polyester (recycled)
PI Dry is a durable, hydrophobic treatment for knit and woven fabrics that ensures the fibres repel water, without affecting the breathability or feel of the material. Most of the water will simply run off. The treated fabric offers excellent moisture transfer, is particularly flexible and provides high next-to-skin comfort.
Strategically placed, reflective elements show others that you are a cyclist.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.