- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Slim design, large field of vision: The Phelps K180 offers panoramic 180° vision thanks to its asymmetric curved lens design, so you never lose sight of the competition. This is a major advantage when you’re in the starting turmoil of a triathlon competition. The anatomically shaped gasket made of smooth Softeril® prevents any water leaks and provides a high level of comfort, even during long training sessions. Choose from three interchangeable nose bridges to find the right size for that perfect fit.
• Swim goggles for training and competitions
• Curved lenses for a full 180° field of vision
• Semi-rigid EXO-Core frame provides extra stability and protects the lenses
• Anatomically shaped, extra-flat seal made of soft Softeril®
• 3 replaceable nose bridges for a customized fit
• Flat, comfortable silicone strap
• EZ-adjust system for easy, quick size adjustment
• 100% UV-A / UV-B protection
• Anti-scratch polycarbonate lenses with anti-fog treatment
• Free of latex and hypoallergenic
• FINA approved for international competitions
• Untinted lenses (transparent/clear): lets you take full advantage of any light in bad lighting conditions; perfect for dark indoor pools or open water swimming on cloudy days
• Grey lenses (smoked glass): reduces the amount of light that comes through, allowing for more natural colours and contrast perception; ideal for open swimming, light indoor pools, and changeable lighting conditions
• Reflective lenses (mirrored): reduces brightness and glare with its dark tint and sun reflecting qualities; perfect for swimming in open waters (triathlons) on sunny days or for indoor swimming competitions
In the box:
• 1 pair of Phelps K-180 swimming goggles
• 2 nose bridges in different sizes
- Transparent lenses:
- Tinted lenses:
- Mirrored lenses:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: