- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Pirelli’s Cinturato Gravel H feels at home on hard surfaces such as asphalt, firm forest floors and fine gravel roads, where it can convince with low rolling resistance and fast response.
The combination of flat, compact tread blocks and the SpeedGRIP compound ensures excellent smooth running, resistance and grip in all conditions. The moderate shoulder blocks of the Cinturato Gravel H further improve its off-road capabilities while allowing for fast cornering on asphalt roads. Thanks to a robust casing with an additional puncture protection layer extending from bead to bead, puncture protection is at a high level and goes one better in tubeless operation.
The Pirelli Cinturato Gravel H is thus perfectly suited for riders who want to flexibly choose between on- and off-road riding and do not want to compromise on rolling resistance.
• Fast tubeless-ready gravel and all-road tyre for solid surfaces
• Perfect for asphalt roads, firm forest floors and fine gravel paths
• SpeedGRIP compound combines grip and smooth running
• Robust casing for high puncture resistance
• Reliable performance thanks to bead-to-bead puncture protection layer
• Intended use: Road, Gravel
• Tyre type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Casing: 127 TPI
• Puncture protection: polyamide fabric
• Rubber compound: SpeedGRIP Compound
• Tubeless ready: yes
• 35-622 / 700 x 35C / approx. 410 g (black/classic)
• 40-622 / 700 x 40C / approx. 480 g (black/classic)
• 45-622 / 700 x 45C / approx. 550 g (black/classic)
• 45-584 / 650B x 45C / approx. 510 g (black/classic)
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1x Pirelli Cinturato Gravel Hard Terrain TLR folding tyre
- Wheel size:
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Folding tyre:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: