- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Power is nothing without control…
That well-known slogan has been associated with the traditional Italian manufacturer Pirelli for many years and definitely fits to the speedy P Zero Race bike tyre.
In 2017, Pirelli re-entered the market as a manufacturer of bicycle tyres after more than two decades away, and then made an immediate hit with the P Zero Velo race bike tyre. As an improved successor, the tyre specialist from Milan designed the P Zero Race for competitions and developed it in cooperation with professional riders.
The fast competition tyre has all-rounder qualities and is designed for maximum performance, which is why it has been equipped with Pirelli's advanced SmartEVO compound. This rubber compound consists of three unique polymers that are designed to reduce the rolling resistance of the lightweight high-tech tyre to a minimum and provide maximum grip in both dry and wet conditions.
The TechBELT Road carcass is also a new development and gives the P Zero Race a wider contact surface, which further reduces rolling resistance and improves cornering grip. In addition, a widened puncture protection layer with resistant as well as lightweight aramid fibres under the tread provides increased protection against tyre malfunctions.
The Pirelli Zero Race is therefore a very fast and excellently controllable competition tyre which, thanks to its effective puncture protection, you can also use worry-free away from swept race courses for KOM hunting, during intensive training or on fast group rides.
• Fast road bike tyre for competitions
• SmartEVO rubber compound for low rolling resistance and maximum grip in all conditions
• TechBELT road carcass with wider contact area for excellent smooth running and cornering grip
• Widened puncture protection layer with resistant and lightweight aramid fibres
• Intended use: Competition, Training
• Tyre type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Casing: TechBELT Road (127 TPI)
• Puncture protection: TechBELT-Road (Aramid)
• Rubber compound: SmartEVO Compound
26-622 / 700 x 26C / approx. 205 g
28-622 / 700 x 28C / approx. 225 g
30-622 / 700 x 30C / approx. 245 g
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Pirelli P Zero Race bike tyre
- Approved for e-bikes:
- Tubular tyres:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Folding tyre:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size: