- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
To protect the rear wheel of your mountain bike with E-thru axle from theft, you can fit the Pitlock Set 24. Simply replace the original thru axle with E-Thru system on your frame with the 12x142 mm Pitlock security axle. The specially milled, coded nut of the axle can only be loosened with the matching Pit key. There are over 1000 different key combinations available. Besides, the handy Pit adapter is small enough for your key ring, so that you can remove your front wheel whenever you want. For the optional Pit tool see product code 2288613. You can even individually order coded Pitlocks for additional thru axles, tensions axles, brakes and saddle clamps that match your code system. Thus, high-quality components are perfectly protected from theft. When will you pitlock your bike?
• Coded Pitlock thru axle for rear wheels
• Compatible with MTB frames with E-Thru axle standard
• Coded locknut with key
• Supplementary order after registration
• The code of the lock can be produced to be compatible to existing Pitlock M5/M6 security systems.
• Easy to fit within seconds
• Made in Germany
• Axle diameter: 12 mm
• Width: 142 mm (or 148 mm (BOOST) depending on bike type or dropout spacing)
• Total length: 170 mm
• Thread length: 20 mm
• Thread pitch: M 12 x 1.5 mm
• Material: aluminium / stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 64 g (without Pit key)
In the box:
• Pitlock security axle with M5/M6 closure
• M5/M6 Pit key
• Code card
Replaces E-Thru MTB thru axles 12 x 142 mm (rear wheel). Not compatible with other thru axle systems! To make sure the Pitlock security system fits your bike you can simply compare the dimensions with those of the original axle. For more information see the comparative scale for thru axles (simply click on the button).
To ensure a uniform look and for protection, the coded bolt heads can be covered with a matching Pitlock aluminium cap (prod. code: 2288618). Alternatively, you can fit the conical end cap (prod. code: 2288664).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: