- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
To protect the rear wheel of your mountain bike with X-12 bolt-thru axle and BOOST standard from theft, you can fit the Pitlock Set 26B. Simply replace the original thru axle with X-12 system on your frame with the 12x148 mm Pitlock security axle. The specially milled, coded nut of the axle can only be loosened with the matching Pit key. There are over 1000 different key combinations available. Besides, the handy Pit adapter is small enough for your key ring, so that you can remove your front wheel whenever you want. A separately available, matching Pit tool can be found with prod. code 2288613. You can even individually order coded Pitlocks for additional thru axles, tensions axles, brakes and saddle clamps that match your code system. Thus, high-quality components are perfectly protected from theft. When will you pitlock your bike?
• Coded Pitlock thru axle for rear wheels
• Compatible with MTB frames with X-12 thru axle standard (BOOST)
• Coded locknut with key
• Supplementary order after registration
• The code of the lock can be produced to be compatible to existing Pitlock M5/M6 security systems.
• Easy to fit within seconds
• Made in Germany
• Axle diameter: 12 mm
• Width: 148 mm
• Total length: 170 mm
• Thread length: 20 mm
• Thread pitch: M 12 x 1.0 mm
• Material: aluminium / stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 63 g (without Pit key)
In the box:
• Pitlock security axle with M5/M6 closure
• M5 Pit key/M6
• Code card
Replaces X-12 MTB thru axles 12 x 148 mm (rear wheel). Not compatible with other thru axle systems! To make sure the Pitlock security system fits your bike, you can compare the dimensions with those of the original axle. For more information see the comparative scale for thru axles (simply click on the button)
To ensure a uniform look and for protection, the coded bolt heads can be covered with a matching Pitlock aluminium cap (prod. code: 2288618). Alternatively, you can fit the conical end cap (prod. code: 2288664).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: