- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The front and rear wheel of your bike with M10 x 1 solid axle and a Rohloff or NuVinci gear hub can be secured against theft efficiently using the Pitlock Set M10 security lock. Simply replace the original axle bolting with the specially milled, coded solid axle nut. The security lock can only be loosened with the matching Pit key. There are over 1000 different key combinations available. Besides, the handy Pit adapter is small enough for your key ring, so that you can remove your wheel whenever you want. A separately available, matching Pit tool can be found with prod. code 2288613. Thru axles, tension axles, brakes and saddle clamps, too, can be secured with Pitlock. Pitlocks with identical coding are even possible for components using the same bolting (except for in combination with solid axles). Thus, high-quality components are perfectly protected from theft. When will you pitlock your bike?
• Coded Pitlock security bolting
• Closure for one side
• For solid axles with M10 x 1 mm thread
• Suitable e.g. for Rohloff and NuVinci rear hubs
• Compatible with Rohloff TS Speedhub, NuVinci n360, SRAM Automatix, etc.
• Coded nut with key
• Supplementary order after registration
• The code of the lock can be produced to be compatible to existing Pitlock solid axles security systems.
• Easy to fit within seconds
• Made in Germany
• Protruding thread sticks out of the dropout for approx. 14 mm
• Required contact surface: 30 mm Ø
• Material: stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 40 g (without Pit key)
In the box:
• 1x Pitlock security lock M9 x 1 mm (one side)
• Pit key for solid axles
• Code card
In case the protruding thread of the Rohloff hub is too short, it is necessary to use a TS OEM axle plate with a long threaded axle (Rohloff prod. code 8235L, axle plate TS OEM).
The M10 security system for solid axles cannot be produced with the same coding as existing M5 Pitlock locks. However, identical codings for solid axles are possible, e.g. a front wheel with Shimano hub dynamo and a rear wheel with Rohloff solid axle.
Simply click on the button below to see a manual for mounting Pitlock security locks.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: