- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
To secure your rear wheel with Shimano Alfine or Nexus hub from theft, the axle bolting can be easily replaced with the security lock of the SH38 Pitlock set. The specially milled, coded nut of the solid axle can only be loosened with the matching Pit key. There are over 1000 different key combinations available. Besides, the handy Pit adapter is small enough for your key ring, so that you can remove your rear wheel whenever you want. A separately available, matching Pit tool can be found with prod. code 2288613. Thru axles, tension axles, brakes and saddle clamps, too, can be secured with Pitlock. Pitlocks with identical coding are even possible for components using the same bolting (except for in combination with solid axles). Thus, high-quality components are perfectly protected from theft. When will you pitlock your bike?
• Coded Pitlock security bolting for rear axle
• Closure for one side
• For solid axles with ⅜” thread
• Compatible with Shimano Alfine / Nexus
• Coded nut with key
• Supplementary order after registration
• The code of the lock can be produced to be compatible to existing Pitlock solid axles security systems.
• Easy to fit within seconds
• Made in Germany
• Protruding thread sticks out of the dropout for approx. 14 mm
• Required contact surface: 30 mm Ø
• Material: stainless steel
• Weight: approx. 40 g (without Pit key)
In the box:
• 1x Pitlock ⅜“ security lock HA (one side)
• Pit key for solid axles
• Code card
The SH38 security system for solid axles cannot be produced with the same coding as existing M5 Pitlock locks. However, identical codings for solid axles are possible, e.g. a front wheel with Shimano hub dynamo and a rear wheel with Shimano Alfine solid axle.
Simply click on the button below to see a manual for mounting Pitlock security locks.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: