The constant battle with elbow guards that slide down while you are riding has come to an end. The Joint VPD 2.0 elbow protectors stay where you need protection, making them suitable for trail riding.
• Light, shock-absorbing VPD (Visco-Elastic Polymer Dough)
• 3D shaped and perforated elbow protectors for optimal ventilation and fit
• Kevlar reinforced stretch fabric
• Elastic and comfortable Lycra on insides of elbows
• Optional elastic band with velcro fastener to prevent the protectors from slipping
The new VPD 2.0 products offer even better damping properties than the original VPD series. Thanks to their ability to transform from a soft protector to hard protective armour with extreme damping properties upon impact, you no longer have to choose between freedom of movement and adequate protection.
VPD 2.0 also offers better flexibility in cold temperatures and increased tear resistance. The material still offers high damping, as well as being extremely soft, comfortable and adapting to each individual user. The material only hardens upon impact and has extremely good energy absorption.