- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
POC OCTAL X bike helmet
Product code: 226045401
The OCTAL X bike helmet by POC is based on the popular and award-winning OCTAL model and has been especially developed for cross country. The helmet i... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The OCTAL X bike helmet by POC is based on the popular and award-winning OCTAL model and has been especially developed for cross country. The helmet is perfectly ventilated, especially lightweight, aerodynamic and very robust thanks to the unibody construction. Integrated aramide bridges and a larger outer shell that covers most of the helmet and thus protects from impacts offer additional safety and stability.
• Made with INMOLD technology
• Robust unibody construction with a one-piece outer shell for even more safety
• Integrated ARAMID BRIDGES for protection and durability
• EPS inner shell with different degrees of hardness and an especially high density at the back of the head and temples for best protection of sensitive areas
• Larger polycarbonate outer shell that covers most of the helmet
• Easy-to-use size adjustment system
• FIDLOCK closure that can be operated with one hand
• 20 large vents and a special inner construction ensure optimal air flow through the entire helmet, as well as great aerodynamics
• POC Eye Garage consisting of two silicone pads in front vents to comfortably wear (sun)glasses
• Moisture-wicking POLYGIENE padding
• Certified according to EN1078, CPSC 12.03, AUS/NZ 2063
Manufacturer's ref.: 10650
Weight: approx. 210 g (size M)
The inner shell is formed by means of foam applied under high pressure and great heat beneath the outer shell, to create a firm bond. This gives the helmet high stability.
The inner shell is equipped with special aramid reinforcements, which makes the helmet especially stable and lightweight. The extremely stable reinforcements evenly distribute the impact energy over the entire helmet in case of a fall and thus effectively absorb shocks.
The integrated, strong magnets not only allow for an easy closing of the helmet but also offer a robust closure system with high closing force.
An antibacterial treatment of the fabric that extends the life of textiles while reducing odour formation.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10650 1316