- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
TECTAL RACE SPIN NFC Bike Helmet
Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
Colour: hydrogen white/fluorescent orange avip
The TECTAL RACE SPIN by POC will call for help when you can’t. Thanks to a built-in NFC chip, first-aiders can easily call up your data with an NFC compatible smartphone. All they need to do to transfer the data is hold the smartphone close to the helmet. In addition, the RECCO system will help the search and rescue team find you.
• Built-in NFC Medical ID chip stores your emergency data to make them available to first-aiders, if need be
• SPIN technology for impact protection
• Robust EPS liner shell and unibody polycarbonate outer shell for enhanced protection
• Inner shell with ARAMID BRIDGES
• Removable, adjustable visor
• Goggle chip
• Adjustable strap system integrated into the shell
• Buckle closure
• Large vents
• Precise adjustable fitting system
• Removable, washable padding
• RECCO SEARCH AND RESCUE SYSTEM reflector for fast rescue
• EN 1078, CPSE 12 03, AS/NZS 2063
Weight: approx. 368 g (size M-L)
SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) is a rotational impact protection system. It is designed to rotate inside the helmet and thus slow down or reduce the impact energy acting on the brain, which helps reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts. The system uses special silicone pads that can shear in any direction for great shock absorption.
The liner shell comes with special, aramid reinforcements to make the helmet particularly sturdy and lightweight. On impact, the extremely robust reinforcements evenly distribute the energy over the entire helmet to reduce the impact on the brain.
RECCO SEARCH AND RESCUE SYSTEM:
The RECCO reflector sends and receives radar signals to help first-aiders locate your position. This allows for fast rescue when crashing seriously in remote areas.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 10513 8043
- Helmet features: