- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Polar M430 GPS training watch
Product code: 226361902
The Polar M430 heart rate watch offers all popular features of heart rate measurement and, in addition, now also an optical sensor for wrist-based hea... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Polar M430 heart rate watch offers all popular features of heart rate measurement and, in addition, now also an optical sensor for wrist-based heart rate measurement. With its 6 LEDs, it provides reliable measurements and – thanks to the dynamic and intelligent 24/7 heart rate measurement – you can always see how strenuous your day was. Moreover, the training computer, which allows you to create detailed training plans, also features Bluetooth Smart connectivity. In this way, you get smart notifications from your smartphone, connect further external sensors and synchronize your data with the free Polar Flow web service via the Polar Flow app, which is free, too. The extended GPS registers your speed, distance and height and directs you back to the starting point of your training, if necessary, with the Back to Start feature. For indoor activities, which do not allow using GPS, the M430 tracks your speed and distance via the accelerator at the wrist. To top off the features, the watch also offers 24/7 Activity Tracking. This gives you a perfect overview of your daily activity and helps you monitor, for example, the number of your steps and the quality of your sleep.
Specifications of the watch:
• Weight: approx. 51 g
• Thickness: 12 mm
• Sharp display in black and white with high resolution
• Resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
• Waterproof WR30 (to ISO 22810; suitable for swimming)
• Wrist-based heart rate measurement
• Bluetooth Smart 4.0
• Compatible with Polar heart rate chest strap H7/H10 and Polar running sensor (optional)
• Software can be updated
• 8 MB flash memory – corresponds to 60 hours of training with GPS and heart rate, depending on the language settings
• Rechargeable 240 mAh Li-pol battery
• Battery duration: approx. 8 hours of training time with GPS (GPS fix every second) and activated optical heart rate measurement at the wrist, up to 30 hours of GPS power save mode (GPS fix every 60 seconds), approx. 20 days of time of day display with monitoring of daily activities (with medium activity)
• Create your personal and adaptive running program with the Polar Flow app or the Polar Flow web service for a perfect preparation of a competition
• Heart rate zones: Your heart rate is divided into 5 zones, so that you always get a visual feedback about which zone you are training in
• Fitness test with wrist-based heart rate measurement: A five-minute test, which measures your aerobic fitness based on resting heart rate, heart rate variability and your personal data.
• The Training Load feature shows you which effect your training has on your body. This helps you to compare how strenuous different types of sports and workouts are. (Available in Polar Flow web service or Flow app)
• Trainings Benefit gives you instant feedback on the effect of your training. You get a quick overview and your motivation is increased.
• Smart Calories: Compare the number of calories burned during your training
• Running Index: Gives you information about changes in your running performance, depending on heart rate and speed
• Recovery status: Shows you how much recovery time is required before the next training unit. (Available in Polar Flow web service or Flow app)
• 24/7 Tracking: Tracks the number of your steps, your calories burnt and your sleep time and notifies you when you have been inactive for a longer time
• Intelligent 24/7 heart rate measurement: The M430 uses a technology for optical heart rate measurement developed by Polar to monitor your heart rate 24 h per day. Thanks to the dynamic measurement process, by taking into account the intensity of your activity and by determining the lowest heart rate, during the day as well as during the night, you get an exact overview of your daily routine. Moreover, activities can be tracked automatically, which cannot be recognized by the accelerator alone, e.g. cycling or pushing a pram. This allows for an even more exact calculation of the calories burnt. The Polar Flow web service and the Polar Flow app give you a complete graphical display of the changes in your heart rate in the course of the day.
• Activity Guide: Proposes a daily activity target and how you can achieve it. Moreover, you can see how active you have been during the day.
• Your daily steps are registered and saved in the diary view to allow for comparisons
• Activity Benefit feature: You can get a feedback anytime via your mobile phone or the web and thus stay motivated
• Sleep Plus judges the amount and the quality of your sleep even more precisely now: It tracks your sleep time automatically when you lie down and your movements become slower. By using comparisons, the Polar Flow web service or the Polar Flow app informs you about your sleeping patterns and how they are affected by changes in your daily life.
• Choose from over 100 different sport profiles (20 different profiles can be stored on the watch)
• On the Polar Flow app or the Polar Flow web service, you can recall your route and a graphical display of your training data
• Training diary: Save your successes
• Training targets: Create your individual training on Polar Flow and upload it to your watch
• Manual and automatic laps
• Personal best compares you with your diary and notifies you when you have broken your record
• Interval timer
• Heart rate zone lock
• End time estimator
• Integrated GPS with fast satellite fix thanks to A-GPS (Assisted GPS) technology
• Height: current height as well as ascent and descent in metres
• Back to Start: Directs you to your starting point in the shortest distance possible, as well as shows the distance to your starting point.
• Adjustable GPS fix rate (high precision, medium precision, power save mode)
• USB cable for for data sync for PC or Mac
• Bluetooth Smart 4.0 with smartphone and optional sensors
• Smart Notifications: display of incoming calls, text messages and e-mails (when connected to smartphone via Bluetooth)
• 18 languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (simplified), Polish, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Indonesian
• With the free Polar Flow app, you can transfer your data to a Bluetooth Smart Ready mobile phone and analyze it
• Vibration alert
• Date/weekday display
• Time of day (12/24 h)
• Alarm features: alarm clock, inactivity alert, Smart Notifications, zone lock (vibration only)
• Different watch faces
Including: Polar M430 training watch incl. USB charging cradle for charging and synchronizing of data.
ATTENTION: The Polar M430 is suitable for swimming. However, the optical heart rate measurement might not work perfectly in the water. Heart rate measurement during swimming with a chest strap is not possible, because Bluetooth does not work under water.
• Polar H10 Bluetooth 4.0 heart rate sensor kit (item no.: 2259656)
• Polar Bluetooth Smart running sensor (item no.: 2119579)
Please note: Polar Flow is compatible with MyFitnessPal (only with iOS), Strava and TrainingPeaks. After successful connection of your accounts, all training data will be available after synchronization on the platforms of third-party providers, too.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Smart Notifications:
- 24/7 fitness tracker:
- Cycling features:
- Swimming features:
- Heart rate measurement at the wrist:
- Heart rate measurement with chest strap:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: