- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Train smarter and discover the winner within you – with Polar’s Vantage V!
Designed by and for pro athletes, Vantage V is a great partner to achieve all your ambitious training goals – whether in running, swimming and/or cycling. So you can benefit from the experience of the Finnish heart rate specialist and professional athletes from different sport disciplines. The HR bundle comes supplied with the high-quality Polar H10 heart rate chest strap, so you can make your training more flexible than ever!
Up to 40 hours of battery life in GPS mode with optical heart rate measurement are more than enough to cover long distances in a triathlon or during other multisport activities. Vantage V offers different solutions for heart rate tracking to provide you with an optimal heart rate monitoring method for different sport disciplines and personal preferences.
Polar’s Precision Prime sensor fusion technology for wrist-based heart rate measurement combines optical heart rate measurement with other sensor technologies to filter out motion artefacts that might disturb the heart rate signal and produce unreliable readings.
If you need maximum accuracy, pair Polar Vantage V with a compatible chest strap, e.g. the Polar H10 heart rate sensor strap (product code: 2288567). A great choice for interval training, racket sports or any sports with plenty of arm movement. Also perfect when you have your sports watch mounted on the handlebar while cycling (requires Polar Universal Bike Mount, product code: 2284255).
Another alternative is the optical heart rate sensor Polar OH1+ (product code: 2288572). It is worn on your upper arm or forearm, comes with a comfortable, textile armband and is easy to put on and take off.
Featuring extensive activity tracker features, Vantage V is the go-to smartwatch for both exhausting workouts and everyday life. You can fully rely on your wearable, come what may – Polar Vantage V has passed several military standard tests (MIL-STD-810G) and was tested on temperature, impact and humidity resistance.
• POLAR PRECISION PRIME: Track your heart rate from the wrist with Polar’s new sensor fusion technology.
• TRAINING LOAD PRO: Calculate the strain of your training session and see how your training strains the different parts of your body.
• RECOVERY PRO: Learn how recovered your body is and get recovery feedback.
• RUNNING POWER: Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions.
• NIGHTLY RECHARGE™: See how well you recover from your day during the night.
• SLEEP PLUS STAGES™: Follow your sleep stages and get insights to your sleep quality.
• SPORT PROFILES: Polar Vantage V supports over 130 different sports. Simply add your favourite sports to your sports watch in Polar Flow.
• SWIMMING METRICS: Follow your progress swim training progress – Polar Vantage V Titan automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes and rest times. Distance and strokes also get tracked when swimming in open water.
• SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Stay connected with notifications from your smartphone. Get alerts for incoming calls, text messages, e-mails, calendar events and more.
Other Smart Coaching features
• RUNNING INDEX: Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
• RUNNING PROGRAMME: Get a personal and adaptive training plan that is tailored to you and your goals.
• SMART CALORIES: Know exactly how many calories you’ve burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and training intensity.
• TRAINING BENEFIT: Get motivating feedback immediately after training.
• CONTINUOUS HEART RATE: Get a comprehensive overview of how your heart behaves during your day. Continuous heart rate monitoring gives you even more accurate calorie burn and activity data and tells you the lowest and highest heart rate of your day.
• ATEMÜBUND SERENE™: Relax your body and mind with a guided breathing exercise.
• FITNESS TEST: Test your fitness level easily in just 5 minutes.
All activity tracking features:
• Serene™ breathing exercise
• Nightly Recharge™ recovery analysis
• Smart, continuous heart rate measurement
• Sleep tracking (Sleep Plus Stages™)
• 24/7 activity tracking
• Activity goal
• Active time
• Steps and distance
• Activity summary
• Activity Benefit
• Inactivity alert
All training features:
• Training Load Pro
• Running programmes
• Recovery Pro (Polar H10 heart rate sensor required)
• Running Power from the wrist and via sensors
• Speed and distance from the wrist
• Running cadence from the wrist
• Wrist-based heart rate measurement
• Heart rate
• Heart rate zones
• Speed/pace zones
• Power zones
• Orthostatic test (Polar H10 heart rate sensor required)
• Polar fitness test
• Running Index
• Smart Calories
• Training Benefit
• Sport profiles
• User-adjustable training displays
• Multisport training
• Route guidance
• Training goals
• Training history
• Training diary
• Interval timers
• Laps, manual
• Laps, automatic
• Swimming metrics
• Auto start/stop
• Stop watch
• Countdown timer
Sensor and GPS features:
• Route import
• Altitude, ascent/descent
Features of the optional Bluetooth Smart speed and cadence sensor kit (product code: 2025988):
Features of the optional Bluetooth Smart running sensor (product code: 2119579)
• Running cadence
• Average stride length
• Compatible with all common BLE heart rate sensors, cadence sensors, running performance monitors as well as speed, cadence and power sensors
• Smart Notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone via Bluetooth Smart)
• Acoustic alerts
• Vibration alerts
• Date and weekday indicator
• Time (12/24 h)
• Bike settings for three bicycles
• Firmware updates
Specs Polar Vantage V (separately available with product code: 2279526):
• Material: stainless steel body, fibreglass reinforced polymer back cover, silicone strap
• Display: always-on colour touchscreen made from Gorilla composite glass with anti-fingerprint coating
• Display size: 1.2”
• Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
• Battery: rechargeable 320 mAh lithium-polymer battery
• Battery life: up to 40 hours in training mode (GPS and wrist-based heart rate measurement) or up to 7 days in watch mode with continuous heart rate measurement
• Display languages: Chinese (simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
• Water resistance: waterproof up to 50 m deep (WR50, suitable for swimming)
• Durability: MIL-STD-810G (US military standard)
• Size: • M/L (for wrist circumference 155-210 mm)
• Dimensions: approx. 46 x 46 x 13 mm
• Weight: approx. 59 g
Specs Polar H10 heart rate sensor (separately available with product code: 2288567):
• Material chest strap: 38% polyamide, 29% polyurethane, 20% elastane, 13% polyester, silicone prints
• Material sensor: ABS, ABS + GF, PC, stainless steel
• ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible (BLE transfer)
• Encrypted 5 kHz transmission
• Water resistance: IPX7 (covering immersion in water)
• Resistant to salt water
• Battery charge indicator in receiver
• Internal memory for one training session (up to 40 hours of training)
• Battery type: CR2025
• Battery life: approx. 400 hours (with BLE and active 5 kHz transmission)
• Operating temperature: -10 °C to 50 °C
• Dimensions (sensor): approx. 34 x 65 x 10 mm
• Weight: approx. 21 g (sensor), 39 g (chest strap)
In the box:
• 1x Polar Vantage V multisport watch
• 1x Polar HR sensor H10 with chest strap in M-XXL with battery
• 1x specific USB charging cable
Polar Vantage V is suitable for swimming. To get precise HR data via optical heart rate measurement, make sure the watch fits snug around your wrist. Chest strap based heart rate measurement is not possible while swimming (no Bluetooth transmission under water).
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Smart Notifications:
- 24/7 fitness tracker:
- Cycling features:
- Swimming features:
- Heart rate measurement at the wrist:
- Heart rate measurement with chest strap:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: