What shoe size do you have?
Based on all scanned shoe data, we can tell you the exact size of the shoe chosen and give you a size recommendation.
Your standard shoe size:
You can use your measurements!
Feet not yet measured?
You can either let your feet be measured in 3D in one of our stores or select your shoe size on the left.
Feet already measured?
Feet not yet measured?
You can either let your feet be measured in 3D in one of our stores or select your shoe size on the left.
The currently recommended sizes correspond to an average size of .
The currently recommended sizes are based on your measurement data stored.
Thanks to its low and dense tread, the Rocket Ron Evo offers excellent traction and a low rolling resistance. Thus, the Rocket Ron is perfectly suitable for fast cross country rides or marathon use. A special focus has also been placed on puncture protection: Schwalbe's SnakeSkin puncture protection prevents damages caused bei sharp rocks in rough terrain. The open tread profile provides excellent self-cleaning properties in tough terrain. The Tubeless Easy version of the Rocket Ron Evo allows for use without tubes using liquid sealant. · Folding tyre · Tubeless Easy · Rubber compound: Pace Star · Casing: Snake Skin 54-559 / 26x2.10" / 495 g / 2.0-4.0 bars 57-559 / 26x2.25" / 540 g / 1.8-3.7 bars 60-559 / 26x2.35" / 575 g / 1.6-3.5 bars 54-584 / 27.5x2.10" / 520 g / 2.0-4.0 bars 57-584 / 27.5x2.25" / 570 g / 1.8-3.7 bars 65-584 / 27.5x2.6" / 735 g / 1.2-2.6 bars 70-584 / 27.5x2.8" / 785 g / 1.2-2.6 bars 75-584 / 27.5x3.0" / 830 g / 1.0-2.4 bars 54-622 / 29x2.10" / 560 g / 2.0-4.0 bars 57-622 / 29x2.25" / 610 g / 1.8-3.7 bars Manufacturer's ref. 26x2.10": 11600620 Manufacturer's ref. 26x2.25": 1160062101 Manufacturer's ref. 26x2.35": 11600386 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x2.10": 1160055401 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x2.25": 1160055501 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x2.6": 11600891 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x2.8": 11600826 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x3.0": 11600794 Manufacturer's ref. 29x2.10": 1160055301 Manufacturer's ref. 29x2.25": 1160049201
The Ritchey WCS C220 stem wraps a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. This is 40° more than traditional stems which offers more surface to achieve an optimal form fitting. This offers more stiffness and stability. Besides, the clamp's form is very kind to the handlebar. For optimal handling, the bolts of the clamping plate are screwed at an angle. The C220 clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body. The use of 3D forged aluminium also contributes to the lightness and stiffness of the stem that also impresses with its look. With this stem, you are perfectly equipped for your next road bike or MTB tours. • material: aluminium 2014, 3D-forged • screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp • handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm • angle: ± 6° • clamp height on the steerer tube: 42 mm • for threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (with reducing sleeve, item no. 522566, also suitable for forks with shaft outer Ø 25,4 mm) • weight: approx. 135 g (110 mm)
The SHIMANO SH-MT34 MTB/trekking shoes offers especially high comfort thanks to extra volume in the toe area. They are absolutely comfortable and functional. Details: • Upper made of stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh fabric • EVA midsole with two-component rubber outsole • Lace fastening • VOLUME TOUR lasts • Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc. • Especially recommendable in combination with the PD-M324 pedals (item no. 543109) Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up. Weight: approx. 645 g (per pair, for size 40) Manufacturer's ref.: ESHMT34 EVA: A midsole that is not only especially lightweight, but also offers high comfort, as it adapts to the anatomy of your feet. VOLUME TOUR: An especially high volume at the ball of the foot provides best comfort and support while riding or walking.
– MountainBIKE 06/16: Very good – – MountainBIKE 06/16: Price/Performance Tip – Made in Europe! The RETRO bib shorts by ROSE offer unrestricted movement and breathability thanks to the Lycra POWER fabric. Details: • Lycra POWER made in Italy • Printed, elastic leg grippers • Mesh bib • Flatlock seams • LUCKY seat pad Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane Lycra POWER: Elastic fabric that helps reduce muscle vibrations. This makes movements during sports activities more effective and thus increases performance. Breathable and fast-drying. LUCKY seat pad: Our seat pad for high comfort on medium distances. • Elastic microfibre outer fabric for best moisture management • High-quality foam padding • Two different densities • Seamless design • Best shock absorption • High comfort • Maximum freedom of movement • Approx. 10 mm thick foam Material: 100% polyester
SIDI's top model for off-road use. Perfect all-round shoe with very good power transfer thanks to a proven COMPETITION SOLE. Excellent fit and stability thanks to numerous technical details and a high-quality workmanship. • MTB COMPETITION SOLE: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with integrated plastic inserts for optimal traction when walking. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optional studs. compatible with all common MTB pedal systems. • SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: anatomic ratchet strap for a precise adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. • CALIPER BUCKLE: adjustable ratchet closure for precise adjustment of the shoes. Thanks to a comfortable handling of the buckle, it can even be adjusted while riding. • HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: velcro closure with integrated toothing of plastik hooks. In this way, the velcro always stays in the right position. • HEEL CUP: preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in the heel cup and in the top heel area. • MICROFIBRE: upper made of high-quality microfibre material. • COMFORT FIT insole: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect. • Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc. SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up. CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHOES! Your SIDI shoes don’t match your outfit? No worries – with our huge range of SIDI replacement parts, you can easily adapt your SIDI shoes to match your individual style. Simply combine your SIDI shoes with colour-coordinated twist closure systems (item 2194747/2194792), caliper buckle ratchet closure systems (item 2194923) and Soft Instep closure systems (item 2194093/2194048/2194686) to perfectly match them to your outfit. Customize your individual dream shoes!
The wider MEGA version of the EAGLE 5. Perfect all-round shoe with very good power transfer thanks to a proven COMPETITION SOLE. • MEGA LAST: perfect fit for wider feet thanks to a wide cut of the shoe's upper. • MTB COMPETITION SOLE: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with integrated plastic inserts for optimal traction when walking. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optional studs. Compatible with all common MTB pedal systems. • SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: anatomic ratchet strap for a perfect adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. • CALIPER BUCKLE: adjustable ratchet closure for precise adjustment of the shoes. Thanks to a comfortable handling of the buckle, it can even be adjusted while riding. • HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: velcro closure with integrated toothing of plastik hooks. In this way, the velcro always stays in the right position. • HEEL CUP: preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in the heel cup and in the top heel area. • MICROFIBRE: upper made of high-quality microfibre material. • COMFORT FIT insole: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect. • Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc. CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHOES! Your SIDI shoes don’t match your outfit? No worries – with our huge range of SIDI replacement parts, you can easily adapt your SIDI shoes to match your individual style. Simply combine your SIDI shoes with colour-coordinated twist closure systems (item 2194747/2194792), caliper buckle ratchet closure systems (item 2194923) and Soft Instep closure systems (item 2194093/2194048/2194686) to perfectly match them to your outfit. Customize your individual dream shoes!
- Reliable, reasonably priced and lightweight - With these features the rim meets the demands of most cross mountain, cross country and marathon cyclists. · width: approx. 22 mm/height: approx. 18 mm · weight: approx. 440 g · UB control · with eyelets · ETRTO: 559 x 17 C · ERD: 539,5 mm · for Schrader and Presta valves (incl. adapter) · required rim tape width: 20 mm · available in a 32 or 36 hole version Please specify number of holes!
- "bike" verdict good, "bike" tip 06/2015 Sporty ELEMENT bib shorts by GORE BIKE WEAR with very lightweight straps made from mesh material, which provide optimum ventilation. The stitching reduces friction and the seat pad offers optimum comfort for short to medium tours with your bike. Details: • bib shorts made from GORE SELECTED FABRICS • mesh straps for optimum ventilation • shifted seams for more wearing comfort • silicone leggrippers • reflective elements • ELEMENT MEN seat pad Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane Mesh: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane Manufacturer's ref.: WELETS GORE SELECTED FABRICS: The high-quality fabrics were specially selected for particularly high wearing comfort, durability and absolute performance. A particularly high level of freedom of movement with a great wearing feel underscore the high GORE quality. ELEMENT MEN: This seat pad is especially designed for the male anatomy and for short to medium distances and offers an anatomic fit, freedom of movement and breathability thanks to its seamless design and the microfibre material used. A central channel reduces numbness while increasing blood flow. A "pelvic tract” supports the pelvic rotation movement while cycling.
· suitable for Shimano cassette hubs and for cassette hubs that are compatible with Shimano · incl. locknut · gradation: 11-25 (11-12-13-15-17-19-21-23-25) 11-30 (11-12-14-16-18-20-23-26-30) 11-32 (11-12-14-16-18-21-25-28-32) 12-23 (12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23) 12-25 (12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25) 12-27 (12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27) 13-25 (13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25) 14-25 (14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25) Please specify gradation! (similar to photo; gradations may vary)
– Roadbike 08/16: Test winner – The ATMOS II road helmet by GIRO offers featherlight comfort for every tour. An extensive ventilation system provides a cool head when it's getting intensive. A lightweight pro for ambitious athletes. Details: • Made with INMOULD technology with different degrees of hardness • Especially lightweight strap system • Durable ROLL CAGE REINFORCEMENT reinforcements • Ventilated ROC LOC 5 FIT SYSTEM • excellent ventilation thanks to 26 vents and WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION system • Antibacterial X-STATIC inside pads • SUPER FIT ENGINEERING fit Manufacturer's ref.: 200118 Weight: approx. 270 g INMOULD: The inner shell of the helmet is formed by means of foam applied under high pressure and great heat beneath the outer shell. This firm bond creates an extremely stable and very light helmet structure. ROLL CAGE REINFORCEMENT: The helmet's EPS inner shell is reinforced with especially high-strength nylon to ensure additional safety and stability. ROC LOC 5 FIT SYSTEM: The adjustment system in a mini housing allows for an easy adjustment with just two fingers. Apart from the width, you can also individually adjust the height, which ensures a perfect fit. WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION: A clever ventilation system consisting of internal channels and active vents ensures that cool and fresh air is conducted around the head, while the heat can flow away to the outside. Best ventilation during highly intensive activities. X-STATIC: The inside pads come with fibres containing silver as well as with an antibacterial treatment to reduce odour formation. The warmth-reflecting and breathable properties of the fabric allow for a pleasant climate. SUPER FIT ENGINEERING: The helmets by Giro had to undergo numeorus test rides and measurements before they were perfectly shaped and desgined on the basis of all test results. Thanks to their clever shape and a huge range of sizes, GIRO helmets fit almost any head.
– Bike Tip 06/15: very good – Leg length – regular leg Thanks to three different pad sizes, the FS260 PRO SL bib shorts by Endura ensure a perfect fit and best adaptation to the individual body shape. Details: • Bib shorts made of POWER LYCRA for best muscle support • COLDBLACK technology reduces heat accumulation • Sun protection UPF 50+ • Straps made of 3D mesh material for best breathability • Multi-layer stretch pad of the 700 series • Seat pad available in three different widths: Narrow Pad, Medium Pad, Wide Pad • Available in two different leg lengths (long leg item no. 2167530) • Preshaped and athletic fit • Ultra-fine silicone leg grippers Material: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane Mesh inserts: 82% polyester, 18% elastane Manufacturer's ref.: E4019 (Narrow Pad) E4020 (Medium Pad) E4021 (Wide Pad) POWER LYCRA: Revolutionary material made of polyamide and elastic Lycra Power fibres. Compared to the original characteristics of Lycra, Lycra Power offers higher stability and shape retention. The sports clothes fit closely to your muscles and thus increase your performance. In addition, the fabric is more resistant to creasing. COLDBLACK: Dark colours heat up stronger than bright colours when exposed to sunlight. COLDBLACK is a special textile finish that reflects infrared and ultraviolet rays from the textile surface and thus significantly reduces heat absorption. In addition, COLDBLACK offers reliable UV protection (at least UPF 30). 700 SERIES SEAT PAD: This semi-custom pad is exclusively available in the FS260 Pro SL bib shorts. This “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) pad has been scientifically developed to provide different width options that match varying seat bone widths. It is offered in two sizes with each available in three widths to allow a near perfect body match based on the rider’s body geometry and riding position. Featuring the same high stretch, antibacterial microfiber outer fabric and fast breathing stretch open cell foam as the 800 series pad, the precision fitting of this pad through multiple sizes and widths allows for removal of any excess padding that does not serve a purpose so allowing improved breathability, flexibility and, ultimately, comfort. Particularly well suited for those riders who have already undertaken a bike fit and already know their correct saddle width. UPF 50+: Excellent UV protection so that you can fully enjoy cycling. Fabrics that are labelled UPF 50+ allow less than 2% UV transmission. The protection factor is achieved through special fibres, a special weave, material thickness or through an integrated protective titanium dioxide layer. Titanium dioxide is environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
Short-sleeved jersey made of PRO FIBRE functional material, casual cut, raglan sleeves, stand-up collar, full-length front zip with garages, longer back with 3 pockets + zip pocket, elastic waistband with silicone, reflective elements. Material: 100% polyester Sizes: S - XXXL PRO FIBRE functional material: - double-layer material construction: the inside absorbs moisture fast, the outside guarantees fast moisture transfer and drying thanks to its wide mesh structure - shape-retaining and easy-care
Airy, light and well-padded – the INOKA SOLAR gloves by ROECKLY are the perfect choice for summer days. The outer fabric does not only provide best ventilation, but also allows sunrays to enter the gloves for an even tanning of your hands. Details: • Back of the hand made of SOLAR TAN THRU • Palm made of anti-slip DURASENSE material • COMFORT-INNOVATION padding on the crook of the thumb • ERGONOMIC CUT with good shock absorption thanks to GEL-TECHNOLOGY • Sweat-absorbing material on thumb • ALL-WEATHER-GRIP on palm for a secure grip • PULL OFF system Material: Back of the hand: 86% polyamide, 14% elastane Palm: 100% polyester Manufacturer's ref.: 3103-224 SOLAR TAN THRU: Tan-through fabric on the back of the hand for evenly tanned hands. DURASENSE: Durable synthetic leather that is especially soft and thin so that you can enjoy grip and comfort. COMFORT INNOVATION: Effective padding of the crook of the thumb through seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers a good padding and always returns to its original shape. Noticeable increase of comfort. ERGONOMIC CUT: The sensitive nerves that run through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL effectively prevents this and the anatomic palm pad design provides even more comfort on the handlebar. ALL-WEATHER-GRIP: Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions. PULL OFF: Pull tabs allow you to easily take off short-finger gloves.
The Ritchey Comp stem presents 4 AXIS technology for the entry level. Forged from robust aluminium 6061, this stem has a specially shaped clamping plate with rounded edges and closely placed 4-point clamping for an effective and protective hold on aluminium and carbon handlebars. With a sporty angle of +/-6°, this stem is suitable for both race bikes and mountain bikes. · handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm · clamping height on fork shaft: 42 mm · screwable 4-point handlebar clamp · angle: ±6° · for threadless forks with outer shaft Ø 28,6 mm* · weight: approx. 146 g (100 mm)
The perfect racer for all situations: The RACING RALPH combines speed and puncture protection. The special arrangement of the lug blocks provides both a great grip for cross country rides and good rolling characteristics. The SnakeSkin puncture protection minimises the risk of sharp rocks cutting the tyre. The Tubeless Easy version of the RACING RALPH also allows for a use without tubes thanks to liquid sealant. • sporty cross country tyre • Tubeless Easy • SnakeSkin puncture protection • PaceStar Compound (triple rubber compound) • version: SnakeSkin/Tubeless Easy, 67-EPI carcass (ends per inch), folding tyre • weight: approx. 515 g (26 x 2.10), approx. 550 g (26 x 2.25), approx. 560 g (27,5 x 2.1), approx. 585 g (27,5 x 2.25), approx. 585 g (29 x 2.1), approx. 605 g (29 x 2.25), approx. 705 g (29 x 2.35) Manufacturer's ref.: 11600617.01 (26 x 2.1), 11600252.02 (26 x 2.25), 11600618.01 (27,5 x 2.10), 11600551.01 (27,5 x 2.25), 11600619.01 (29 x 2.1), 11600251.02 (29 x 2.25), 11600613.01 (29 x 2.35)
Pure comfort – the VELOCISSIMO bib shorts by CASTELLI combine mesh straps with a comfort waistband, optimised bottom of legs and a KISS seat pad to prevent any compromises in the saddle. Details: • bib shorts made of breathable functional material • mesh strap construction • DOPPIO V comfort waistband • elastic GIRO3 bottom of legs • ergonomic fit • KISS seat pad • reflective elements Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane Lower legs: 53% elastane, 47% polyester Manufacturer's ref.: 4516003 DOPPIO V: The construction type of these shorts allows for more comfort and a better fit of the textiles at the front. Three layers and a seamless finish at the stomach make this construction particularly comfortable. GIRO3: This single-layer binding is especially elastic to provide a perfect fit and high comfort. KISS: Anatomically preshaped seat pad with a seamless upper material with anti-bacterial treatment and a dual-density cushioning with different thicknesses for optimum cushioning and fit in the saddle.