What shoe size do you have?
Based on all scanned shoe data, we can tell you the exact size of the shoe chosen and give you a size recommendation.
Your standard shoe size:
You can use your measurements!
Feet not yet measured?
You can either let your feet be measured in 3D in one of our stores or select your shoe size on the left.
Feet already measured?
Feet not yet measured?
You can either let your feet be measured in 3D in one of our stores or select your shoe size on the left.
The currently recommended sizes correspond to an average size of .
The currently recommended sizes are based on your measurement data stored.
Thanks to its low and dense tread, the Rocket Ron Evo offers excellent traction and a low rolling resistance. Thus, the Rocket Ron is perfectly suitable for fast cross country rides or marathon use. A special focus has also been placed on puncture protection: Schwalbe's SnakeSkin puncture protection prevents damages caused bei sharp rocks in rough terrain. The open tread profile provides excellent self-cleaning properties in tough terrain. The Tubeless Easy version of the Rocket Ron Evo allows for use without tubes using liquid sealant. · Folding tyre · Tubeless Easy · Rubber compound: Pace Star · Casing: Snake Skin 54-559 / 26x2.10" / 495 g / 2.0-4.0 bars 57-559 / 26x2.25" / 540 g / 1.8-3.7 bars 60-559 / 26x2.35" / 575 g / 1.6-3.5 bars 54-584 / 27.5x2.10" / 520 g / 2.0-4.0 bars 57-584 / 27.5x2.25" / 570 g / 1.8-3.7 bars 65-584 / 27.5x2.6" / 735 g / 1.2-2.6 bars 70-584 / 27.5x2.8" / 785 g / 1.2-2.6 bars 75-584 / 27.5x3.0" / 830 g / 1.0-2.4 bars 54-622 / 29x2.10" / 560 g / 2.0-4.0 bars 57-622 / 29x2.25" / 610 g / 1.8-3.7 bars Manufacturer's ref. 26x2.10": 11600620 Manufacturer's ref. 26x2.25": 1160062101 Manufacturer's ref. 26x2.35": 11600386 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x2.10": 1160055401 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x2.25": 1160055501 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x2.6": 11600891 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x2.8": 11600826 Manufacturer's ref. 27.5x3.0": 11600794 Manufacturer's ref. 29x2.10": 1160055301 Manufacturer's ref. 29x2.25": 1160049201
The Ritchey WCS C220 stem wraps a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. This is 40° more than traditional stems which offers more surface to achieve an optimal form fitting. This offers more stiffness and stability. Besides, the clamp's form is very kind to the handlebar. For optimal handling, the bolts of the clamping plate are screwed at an angle. The C220 clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body. The use of 3D forged aluminium also contributes to the lightness and stiffness of the stem that also impresses with its look. With this stem, you are perfectly equipped for your next road bike or MTB tours. • material: aluminium 2014, 3D-forged • screw-on 4-point handlebar clamp • handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm • angle: ± 6° • clamp height on the steerer tube: 42 mm • for threadless forks with shaft outer Ø 28,6 mm (with reducing sleeve, item no. 522566, also suitable for forks with shaft outer Ø 25,4 mm) • weight: approx. 135 g (110 mm)
No more adventures? One could think so… if there weren’t watches like the Garmin fenix® 3 that offer evidence to the contrary. With a wide range of features packed into a small housing, you can concentrate on the essential and enjoy your sport sessions or activities outside in the nature to the full. The design of the fenix® 3 gives the impression that this is just a standard watch; however, this is definitely an illusion. An uncompromising multisport talent for ambitious athletes The fenix® 3 is a GPS multisport watch, a smartwatch, an activity tracker and a navigation device in one. Whatever your trip through the nature looks like and whether you go cycling, hiking, climbing, running, swimming, skiing or snowboarding, as a fast trail runner or as a triathlete – you can see all interesting data (see details) on just one device right on your wrist. Afterwards, you can comfortable analyse your performance with Garmin Connect™ (also available as an app for iOS and Android). Running, cycling, swimming and more Exciting running features like the determination of your endurance performance (VO2max estimate), detailed data about your running style based on cadence, ground contact time and vertical movement of your upper body or the helpful recovery advisor motivate you and help you to achieve new goals. Several cycling profiles allow switching quickly between road and mountain bike. Via ANT+, you can use different optional sensors for your bike and thus measure speed, cadence and power (in watts). However, the fenix® 3 is also in its element when you are in the water: Distance measurement and track recording when swimming outdoors, as well as a lane recognition when swimming indoors are just some features of this watch. An inconspicuous smartwatch for every day The fenix® 3 always keeps you up-to-date: Via Smart Notification, you are always informed about incoming calls, texts and emails as long as the watch is connected to your smartphone via Bluetooth. Daily fitness goals The activity tracker counts your steps – no matter where you are – and sets you an individual daily goal. Find fitness in everything you do. Off the beaten tracks The complete track navigation brings you to your destination with track and waypoint navigation. The TracBack™ feature makes sure you’ll always get home safely. It allows going back the travelled route with ease. Robust technology for your adventure Inside the steel bezel of the fenix® 3, there’s an EXO™ antenna that receives both GPS and GLONASS. Also on board: WLAN. This allows you to automatically synchronise the data with Garmin Connect™. High-performance: ANT+ and Bluetooth can be operated simultaneously. A switch function between bright and negative mode display as well as a white background light at night always guarantee best readability of the Chroma™ colour display in all conditions. The fenix® 3 comes in scratch-proof, curved mineral glass or with a fine sapphire glass in the sapphire version with stainless steel strap. You can easily switch through the different features with 5 buttons. This bundle comes with the HRM-Run™ heart rate chest strap. Details: Basic features: • Smart Notifications: Display of incoming calls, texts and emails when connected to your smartphone (via Bluetooth) • negative mode display • white background light for use at night • pace alert, time alert, distance alert and vibration alert • music features • find my phone • remote control of the optionally available Garmin VIRB action camera (item no. 2099044) • time (12/24 hour format) • calendar (day/date) • daily alarm • compass • route navigation (track and waypoint navigation; including TracBack™ feature) • display of Points of Interests • graphic track display • creation of own routes on the PC with Garmin BaseCamp™ (compatible with Windows XP SP3/Mac OS 10.6 or later/also available as iOS app) • different sport profiles: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, triathlon, hiking, running, cycling, swimming and indoor training • automatic multisport • trail running feature (automatic switch between running and climbing; display of metres in altitude covered) • gale warning (display of changing weather via the barometer) Running features: • speed • average speed • distance • lap distance • pace • average pace • lap pace etc. • running/walking mode • VO2max estimation (determines the endurance performance; requires the optional HRM-Run heart rate chest strap, item no. 2098577) • recovery advisor • recovery check (checks the actual recovery status during the first minutes of your run) • race predictor • running dynamics: cadence per minute, ground contact time, vertical movement of the upper body • Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target) • integrated accelerometer (measures distance for indoor training without requiring a running sensor) • Personal records Cycling features: • several profiles • cycling-specific VO2max estimation • barometric altimeter (performance estimation through data on altitude such like ascent and vertical speed) • power measurement with the optional systems Garmin Vector (Item no.: 2098966) or Vector S (Item no.: 2098975) • speed and cadence (requires the optional speed sensor: Item no.: 2098300, and cadence sensor: Item no.: 2098319) Running and cycling features: • heart rate and heart rate zone • Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person) • Virtual Racer™ (compete against the speed/distance of previous activities or against other users) • Auto-Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed, e.g. when stopping at a traffic light) • Auto-Lap • multisport and automatic multisport (switch between different sports modes with a touch of a button) • extensive training (create own training sessions) • pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace) • interval training • heart rate-based calorie computation • calculates calories burned • Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness) Swimming features: • stroke type identification • lane recognition for indoor swimming • distance for outdoor swimming Indoor swimming: • lane recognition • distance • time • strokes per lane • number of strokes • effectivity of strokes • identification of stroke Open water: • speed • distance • time • number of strokes • distance of strokes • number of kicks • effectivity of strokes • track recording Activity Tracker features: • step counter • auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) • move bar • sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) Garmin Connect™ features: • automatic synchronization via WLAN (automatic transmission of training sessions to the computer) • smartphone compatibility of the Garmin Connect™ app: iOS from 7.0/Android 4.3 • store, analyse, plan and share activities in social networks • Live Tracking feature (let friends and family follow your races and training activities in real time) • upload of training data • training plans • map • overview of your daily activity • diagram overviews • online challenges • comment the activities of other users Garmin Connect IQ™ features: • create individual display designs • download apps and widgets for additional features • customization of data fields • software development kit (app development) Maps & Memory: • internal memory: 32 MB (26 MB available) • waypoints: 1000 • routes: 50 • track recording: 10.000 points, 100 saved tracks Specs: • scratch-proof, curved mineral glass (fenix® 3 grey and silver) or sapphire glass (fenix® 3 sapphire) • black strap (fenix® 3 grey), red strap (fenix® 3 silver), stainless steel strap and a black replacement strap (fenix® 3 sapphire) • display: transflective 1.2-inch Chroma™ colour display; also easy-to-read in sunlight • resolution: 218 x 218 pixels • EXO™ stainless steel antenna for GPS and GLONASS reception • WLAN • ANT+ and Bluetooth can be used simultaneously • integrated accelerometer • electronic 3-axis compass with auto calibration • barometric altimeter • interfaces: ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart • lithium-ion battery (300 mAh) • battery life: approx. 6 weeks in watch mode, approx. 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode, approx. 20 hours in the GPS mode • watertight to 10 ATM (corresponds to a test pressure of 100 metres) • dimensions: approx. 51 x 51 x 16 mm • display size : approx. 3,4 cm • weight: approx. 82 g (fenix® 3 grey and silver), approx. 85 g (fenix® 3 sapphire) Including: • HRM-Run™ heart rate chest strap • black strap (fenix® 3 grey) • red strap (fenix® silver) • stainless steel strap and a black replacement strap made of rubber, as well as tools (fenix® 3 sapphire) • USB charging/data cable • charger Manufacturer’s ref.: grey/black: 010-01338-11 saphir: 010-01338-26 silver/red: 010-0138816 saphir/silver/leather strap: 010-01338-61
The MAVIC CROSSRIDE ELITE MTB/trekking shoes are ideal for all bikers, who are looking for comfortable and protective shoes, yet also wish to have a casual sports shoe look. The ENERGY GRIP TRAIL outer sole provides particularly efficient power transmission onto the pedal and the profiled CONTAGRIP studs offer strong grip, in case you need to step off your bike from time to time, too. Details: • Solid MTB/trail shoes with ENERGY GRIP TRAIL sole, incl. CONTAGRIP profile for particularly efficient power transmission • The ERGO FIT ORTHOLITE insole supports the foot and provides extra cushioning • Lacing and velcro closure • EVA midsole • Reflective trims • Practical pull tabs • Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc. Manufacturer's ref.: 377940 blue/gerorge orange-x 377949 black Weight: approx. 440 g (for UK size 8,5) ENERGY GRIP TRAIL: The abrasion-proof rubber outsole not only ensures a safe grip on all grounds, but also offers high comfort. Thanks to its abrasion resistance, it is perfectly suitable for challenging tracks. CONTAGRIP: The specially designed tread always offers best traction on the trail. Whether dry ground, mud or snow - this tread ensures a secure grip. ERGO FIT ORTHOLITE: Made of breathable, lightweight and antibacterially treated ORTHOLITE foam, this insole offers best shock absorption and high comfort.
The SHIMANO SH-MT34 MTB/trekking shoes offers especially high comfort thanks to extra volume in the toe area. They are absolutely comfortable and functional. Details: • Upper made of stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh fabric • EVA midsole with two-component rubber outsole • Lace fastening • VOLUME TOUR lasts • Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc. • Especially recommendable in combination with the PD-M324 pedals (item no. 543109) Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up. Weight: approx. 645 g (per pair, for size 40) Manufacturer's ref.: ESHMT34 EVA: A midsole that is not only especially lightweight, but also offers high comfort, as it adapts to the anatomy of your feet. VOLUME TOUR: An especially high volume at the ball of the foot provides best comfort and support while riding or walking.
– MountainBIKE 06/16: Very good – – MountainBIKE 06/16: Price/Performance Tip – Made in Europe! The RETRO bib shorts by ROSE offer unrestricted movement and breathability thanks to the Lycra POWER fabric. Details: • Lycra POWER made in Italy • Printed, elastic leg grippers • Mesh bib • Flatlock seams • LUCKY seat pad Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane Lycra POWER: Elastic fabric that helps reduce muscle vibrations. This makes movements during sports activities more effective and thus increases performance. Breathable and fast-drying. LUCKY seat pad: Our seat pad for high comfort on medium distances. • Elastic microfibre outer fabric for best moisture management • High-quality foam padding • Two different densities • Seamless design • Best shock absorption • High comfort • Maximum freedom of movement • Approx. 10 mm thick foam Material: 100% polyester
SIDI's top model for off-road use. Perfect all-round shoe with very good power transfer thanks to a proven COMPETITION SOLE. Excellent fit and stability thanks to numerous technical details and a high-quality workmanship. • MTB COMPETITION SOLE: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with integrated plastic inserts for optimal traction when walking. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optional studs. compatible with all common MTB pedal systems. • SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: anatomic ratchet strap for a precise adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. • CALIPER BUCKLE: adjustable ratchet closure for precise adjustment of the shoes. Thanks to a comfortable handling of the buckle, it can even be adjusted while riding. • HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: velcro closure with integrated toothing of plastik hooks. In this way, the velcro always stays in the right position. • HEEL CUP: preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in the heel cup and in the top heel area. • MICROFIBRE: upper made of high-quality microfibre material. • COMFORT FIT insole: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect. • Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc. SIDI recommends to order the shoes one size up. CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHOES! Your SIDI shoes don’t match your outfit? No worries – with our huge range of SIDI replacement parts, you can easily adapt your SIDI shoes to match your individual style. Simply combine your SIDI shoes with colour-coordinated twist closure systems (item 2194747/2194792), caliper buckle ratchet closure systems (item 2194923) and Soft Instep closure systems (item 2194093/2194048/2194686) to perfectly match them to your outfit. Customize your individual dream shoes!
The wider MEGA version of the EAGLE 5. Perfect all-round shoe with very good power transfer thanks to a proven COMPETITION SOLE. • MEGA LAST: perfect fit for wider feet thanks to a wide cut of the shoe's upper. • MTB COMPETITION SOLE: carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with integrated plastic inserts for optimal traction when walking. Replaceable thread inserts in the cleat area. Thread inserts for optional studs. Compatible with all common MTB pedal systems. • SOFT INSTEP 2 closure system: anatomic ratchet strap for a perfect adjustment and even pressure distribution over the instep. • CALIPER BUCKLE: adjustable ratchet closure for precise adjustment of the shoes. Thanks to a comfortable handling of the buckle, it can even be adjusted while riding. • HIGH SECURITY VELCRO: velcro closure with integrated toothing of plastik hooks. In this way, the velcro always stays in the right position. • HEEL CUP: preshaped, reinforced heel cup. Reflective material in the heel cup and in the top heel area. • MICROFIBRE: upper made of high-quality microfibre material. • COMFORT FIT insole: slightly padded insole made of ergonomic foam with memory effect. • Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc. CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHOES! Your SIDI shoes don’t match your outfit? No worries – with our huge range of SIDI replacement parts, you can easily adapt your SIDI shoes to match your individual style. Simply combine your SIDI shoes with colour-coordinated twist closure systems (item 2194747/2194792), caliper buckle ratchet closure systems (item 2194923) and Soft Instep closure systems (item 2194093/2194048/2194686) to perfectly match them to your outfit. Customize your individual dream shoes!
The KéO 2 Max pedals impress with the proven KéO technology and important optimizations. The platform has been enlarged by 12% compared to the Look KéO pedals, which guarantees better power transfer while also stabilizing the shoe or foot. · Release tension: adjustable from 9-15 Nm · Distance axle/sole: 15,7 mm · Distance pedal centre - crankarm: 53 mm · Material: pedal body: polyamide with stainless steel platform (wear-reducing) · Axle: CroMo, Oversize, 3 bearings, double sealed · Weight: approx. 260 g (pair) · Incl. grey KéO cleats with wear indicator (± 2.25° angular float) · 1 pair
– Roadbike 08/16: Test winner – The ATMOS II road helmet by GIRO offers featherlight comfort for every tour. An extensive ventilation system provides a cool head when it's getting intensive. A lightweight pro for ambitious athletes. Details: • Made with INMOULD technology with different degrees of hardness • Especially lightweight strap system • Durable ROLL CAGE REINFORCEMENT reinforcements • Ventilated ROC LOC 5 FIT SYSTEM • excellent ventilation thanks to 26 vents and WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION system • Antibacterial X-STATIC inside pads • SUPER FIT ENGINEERING fit Manufacturer's ref.: 200118 Weight: approx. 270 g INMOULD: The inner shell of the helmet is formed by means of foam applied under high pressure and great heat beneath the outer shell. This firm bond creates an extremely stable and very light helmet structure. ROLL CAGE REINFORCEMENT: The helmet's EPS inner shell is reinforced with especially high-strength nylon to ensure additional safety and stability. ROC LOC 5 FIT SYSTEM: The adjustment system in a mini housing allows for an easy adjustment with just two fingers. Apart from the width, you can also individually adjust the height, which ensures a perfect fit. WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION: A clever ventilation system consisting of internal channels and active vents ensures that cool and fresh air is conducted around the head, while the heat can flow away to the outside. Best ventilation during highly intensive activities. X-STATIC: The inside pads come with fibres containing silver as well as with an antibacterial treatment to reduce odour formation. The warmth-reflecting and breathable properties of the fabric allow for a pleasant climate. SUPER FIT ENGINEERING: The helmets by Giro had to undergo numeorus test rides and measurements before they were perfectly shaped and desgined on the basis of all test results. Thanks to their clever shape and a huge range of sizes, GIRO helmets fit almost any head.
- "bike" verdict good, "bike" tip 06/2015 Sporty ELEMENT bib shorts by GORE BIKE WEAR with very lightweight straps made from mesh material, which provide optimum ventilation. The stitching reduces friction and the seat pad offers optimum comfort for short to medium tours with your bike. Details: • bib shorts made from GORE SELECTED FABRICS • mesh straps for optimum ventilation • shifted seams for more wearing comfort • silicone leggrippers • reflective elements • ELEMENT MEN seat pad Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane Mesh: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane Manufacturer's ref.: WELETS GORE SELECTED FABRICS: The high-quality fabrics were specially selected for particularly high wearing comfort, durability and absolute performance. A particularly high level of freedom of movement with a great wearing feel underscore the high GORE quality. ELEMENT MEN: This seat pad is especially designed for the male anatomy and for short to medium distances and offers an anatomic fit, freedom of movement and breathability thanks to its seamless design and the microfibre material used. A central channel reduces numbness while increasing blood flow. A "pelvic tract” supports the pelvic rotation movement while cycling.
· suitable for Shimano cassette hubs and for cassette hubs that are compatible with Shimano · incl. locknut · gradation: 11-25 (11-12-13-15-17-19-21-23-25) 11-30 (11-12-14-16-18-20-23-26-30) 11-32 (11-12-14-16-18-21-25-28-32) 12-23 (12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23) 12-25 (12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25) 12-27 (12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27) 13-25 (13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25) 14-25 (14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25) Please specify gradation! (similar to photo; gradations may vary)
– Bike Tip 06/15: very good – Leg length – regular leg Thanks to three different pad sizes, the FS260 PRO SL bib shorts by Endura ensure a perfect fit and best adaptation to the individual body shape. Details: • Bib shorts made of POWER LYCRA for best muscle support • COLDBLACK technology reduces heat accumulation • Sun protection UPF 50+ • Straps made of 3D mesh material for best breathability • Multi-layer stretch pad of the 700 series • Seat pad available in three different widths: Narrow Pad, Medium Pad, Wide Pad • Available in two different leg lengths (long leg item no. 2167530) • Preshaped and athletic fit • Ultra-fine silicone leg grippers Material: 78% polyamide, 22% elastane Mesh inserts: 82% polyester, 18% elastane Manufacturer's ref.: E4019 (Narrow Pad) E4020 (Medium Pad) E4021 (Wide Pad) POWER LYCRA: Revolutionary material made of polyamide and elastic Lycra Power fibres. Compared to the original characteristics of Lycra, Lycra Power offers higher stability and shape retention. The sports clothes fit closely to your muscles and thus increase your performance. In addition, the fabric is more resistant to creasing. COLDBLACK: Dark colours heat up stronger than bright colours when exposed to sunlight. COLDBLACK is a special textile finish that reflects infrared and ultraviolet rays from the textile surface and thus significantly reduces heat absorption. In addition, COLDBLACK offers reliable UV protection (at least UPF 30). 700 SERIES SEAT PAD: This semi-custom pad is exclusively available in the FS260 Pro SL bib shorts. This “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) pad has been scientifically developed to provide different width options that match varying seat bone widths. It is offered in two sizes with each available in three widths to allow a near perfect body match based on the rider’s body geometry and riding position. Featuring the same high stretch, antibacterial microfiber outer fabric and fast breathing stretch open cell foam as the 800 series pad, the precision fitting of this pad through multiple sizes and widths allows for removal of any excess padding that does not serve a purpose so allowing improved breathability, flexibility and, ultimately, comfort. Particularly well suited for those riders who have already undertaken a bike fit and already know their correct saddle width. UPF 50+: Excellent UV protection so that you can fully enjoy cycling. Fabrics that are labelled UPF 50+ allow less than 2% UV transmission. The protection factor is achieved through special fibres, a special weave, material thickness or through an integrated protective titanium dioxide layer. Titanium dioxide is environmentally friendly and has been rated by the EU as harmless.
Bike functions: · Speed (up to 199 kmh/124 mph) · Trip distance (up to 999,99 KM/M) · Trip time (up to 99:59:59 HH:MM:SS) · Time (12H-AM/PM-24H) · Total distance (up to 99.999 KM/M) · Average speed · Max. speed · Total trip time (up to 9.999:59 HHHH:MM) · Speed comparison · Stage time/stage · 2 wheel sizes can be saved · 2nd distance counter, programmable · Data storage for 10 tours · Temperature · Full text display · Display light · Low battery alert separately for computer and transmitter · Data storage when changing the battery Altimeter functions: · Current altitude/current rate of ascent/descent · Altitude metres uphill/downhill/yearly · Maximum altitude (up to 4.999 M / 16999 ft) · Ascent/descent average/maximum · Distances uphill/downhill Heart rate functions (optional): · Current/average/maximum heart rate · Heart rate zone diagram, current heart rate in % of the personal max. value, calories/total calorie consumption · Time below/in/above training zone · 3 training zones (FIT /FAT/ OWN) · Intensity zone diagrame/4 zones Cadence functions (optional): · Current/average/maximum cadence · Including universal mount for handlebar and/or stem, mount kit and battery (computer and transmitter)
The Voyager Hyper is the result of Vittoria's 50 years of experience with tyres for professional racing cyclists. The smooth 120 TPI nylon carcass gives the tyre optimal road behaviour and makes it very light. Triple puncture protection makes the tyre extremely resistant to punctures. · foldable · sizes: 700 x 32 C, 700 x 35 C, 700 x 38 C Please specify size!
The ALÉ GRAPHICS PRR BERMUDA jersey with its popular ALÉ logo on the chest is a real eye-catcher. Moreover, the micro-perforated material on the front offers great breathability. The extra wide cuffs and the bottom hem come with a double-layer fabric, so that the shirt always fits perfect while riding and does not slip. Details: · full-length front zip with stay-down zipper pull · jersey with silicone bottom hem · rounded off front · extra-wide cuffs · longer back panel with 3-part pocket · reflective elements Material: 85 % polyester, 15 % elastane Arm inserts: 98 % polyester, 2 % elastane Manufacturer's ref.: L14252515