- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
1/Zerofive drop bar
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
We do all remember the heroes of the past, who sat comfortably on their bikes with their hands in the lower grip position. Whether they were catching up, sprinting or climbing, lower shift/brake levers and longer top tube geometries allowed for a deeper and more aggressive hand position. This perfect position for maximum power is nowadays often sacrificed for a shorter top tube and the increased use of the upper brake/shift lever position. Profile aims to tackle this problem with the drop bars of the Drive series that allow for a true comparability to the lower bar position. A mark in the bend defines this spot. Moreover, the so-called Drive is specified in mm. While the drop only indicated the difference between upper and lower bar position, the Drive says something about the bend. In general, Drive bars are more open and thus offer the rider more freedom of movement and more possibilities while riding, especially in the lower bar position. The 1/Zerofive is a version for smaller riders with a shorter upper body and shorter arms. With the 1/Twenty (item no. 2099947) and the 1/Thirtyfive (item no. 2099956) taller riders will also find their perfect drop bar.
• scale to adjust the reach
• continuous Ø of 31,8 mm over the entire width of the upper handlebar for more useful and more relaxed grip positions (at the same time, it allows for the flexibla mounting of aerobars)
• material: aluminium 6061-T6, double-butted, matt anodised
• drop: 122 mm, reach: 70 mm, Drive: 105 mm
• weight: approx. 314 g (42 cm)
• handlebar clamping: Ø 31,8 mm
• available in width (centre/centre) 38, 40 or 42 cm
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: