For the development of the 35c Plus extensions, the engineers at Profile Design pulled out all the stops. This carbon extension weights just 142 g per pair - an outstanding 45 percent less than its predecessor the 35c. This significant weight reduction is possible thanks to the new carbon layup with reduced wall thickness. Thanks to this, the extensions can now also support the integration of Shimano® Di2 components through the separately available Profile Aeroport Di2 adapter. The 35° angle requires that the wrist bend slightly downwards, creating a balanced combination of aerodynamics and comfort. Like its predecessor, the 35c Plus extensions are an optimal addition to the new generation of Profile aerobars. Due to its light weight, this extension provides even better performance to help you reach new heights.
• Lightweight carbon extensions for aerobars
• Ideal combination with brackets/arm rests from the Profile FLYTE system
• Improved carbon layup with reduced wall thickness
• 45% weight savings in comparison to previous model
• Suitable for internal cable routing
• Compatible with the Profile Aeroport Adapter for Shimano® Di2
• Material: carbon
• Length: approx. 400 mm
• Bend: 35°
• Rise: approx. 80 mm
• Outer Ø: 22.2 mm
• Inner Ø: 19.4 mm
• Weight: approx. 142 g (pair)
In the box:
• 1 pair of Profile Design 35C+ Carbon Extensions
The 35c Plus extensions are designed for internal cable routing and compatible with Shimano Di2 bar end shifters (product code 1873883) or brake/shift lever combinations for the bar end. With the Profile Aeroport Adapter (available at ROSE through special order) you can also simply store the Di2 EW-RS910 junction box (product code 2259007) and the internal BT-DN110 battery (product code 2233347) in the extensions. The matching Di2 EW-SD50 cable is available under product code 1772052.
Profile Design FLYT System
With the FLYT system, Profile Design simplifies the process of fitting an aero bar to a rider to better suit their needs. Based on the 3 brackets Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic, the 3 armrests Ergo, Boom (F40) and Race and the 3 extensions 35, 50, and 45/25, the system offers 27 possible combinations to cover over 1000 different fit options. This gives you an uncomplicated foundation for individually adjusting your riding position. No matter if you are a hobby cyclist or a professional bike fitter. Click the button below to get more information as well as a graphic display.
Matching FLYT components at ROSE:
• Profile Subsonic Bracket Kit (product code: 2281512)
• Profile Ergo Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281521)
• Profile Race Injected Armrest Kit (product code: 2281520)
• Profile F40 Armrest Kit (product code: 2254086)