The Ergo Armrest Kit is the secret star among Profile Design armrests for aero bars. As an important part of the FLYT system, it offers 48 different possible configurations and thus makes sure everyone will find their perfect position on their bike. Whether professional triathletes or ambitious hobby cyclists.
• Part of the Profile Design FLYT system
• Material: fibreglass reinforced polymer with Velcro back
• 10 mm thick EVA foam padding
• Padding with Lycra cover
• Compatible with all current Profile Brackets
• Weight: approx. 145 g (pair)
In the box:
• 1 pair of arm rests
• 1 pair of pads
• 4 bolts to fix the armrests
Tip: For 5 mm or 10 mm thick replacement pads see product code: 2281522.
Profile Design FLYT system
With the FLYT system, Profile Design wants to simplify the process of fitting an aerobar to a rider. By using a combination of 3 brackets (Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic), 3 armrests (Ergo, Boom (see below) and Race) and 3 extension options (35, 50 and 45/25), it offers 27 different combinations and more than 1000 adjustment options. This results in an uncomplicated basis for individual fit options - for hobby cyclists and professional bike fitters.
Please click on the button for more information and a graphical illustration.
The Boom arm rests are similar to the F-40 arm rests. All other arm rests of Profile's F series are also compatible, yet not part of the FLYT system. The same holds true for all carbon and aluminium extensions of the T and V series.
Components of the FLYT system:
• Profile Sonic Bracket Kit (product code 2281513)
• Profile Supersonic Bracket Kit (product code 2254079)
• Profile Subsonic Bracket Kit (product code 2281512)
• Profile Ergo Injected Armrest Kit (product code 2281521)
• Profile Race Injected Armrest Kit (product code 2281520)
• Profile F40 Armrest Kit (product code 2254086)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code 2281504)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code 2281506)
• Profile Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code 2281505)
• Profile Carbon Extensions 35C (product code 2281508)
• Profile Carbon Extensions 50C (product code 2281509)
• Profile Carbon Extensions 45/25C (product code 2281510)