With the HSF/800+ Drink System, Profile has given everything to create an aero bar drinking system with optimal aerodynamics. At its foundation is the distinct, torpedo-shaped design, which is practically a declaration of war, while still seamlessly fitting into the image of your time trial machine. The attack surface, or windage, is reduced to a minimum to avoid air turbulence, especially around the holder.
The design of the holder has also been improved, providing an optimised hold while adding more flexibility for mounting than earlier models. For efficient drinking without tiresome fumbling around, the drinking tube has a practical magnetic attachment which makes removing and affixing it child’s play. Further features, such as the integrated mount for a Garmin training computer, make the HSF 800 Plus Premium a drinking system for ambitious cyclists unwilling to compromise on performance, design, and comfort.
• Drinking system for time trial and triathlon handlebars
• Aerodynamic design
• Flexible drink tube with bite valve and safety closure
• Magnetic mount for fast removal and attachment of the drink tube
• Optimised mount for a better hold and better compatibility
• Integrated mount for Garmin GPS / Training computers (removable)
• Wide screw top for easy cleaning of the bottle
• Shield for the refill port prevents splash back during the ride
• Volume: approx. 800 ml
• Offset mount: approx. 30 mm
• Maximum mounting width 120 mm
• Minimum mounting width 80 mm
In the box:
• 1 Profile Design HSF/800+ Premium Drink System