- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Profile Supersonic J5 Bracket Kit
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Finding the perfect position on your time trial or triathlon bike is not always easy. The Profile Supersonic Bracket Kit will help you. The core of the FLYT system for aero bars focuses on adjustability and flexibility to help you find an individual riding position that best suits your needs. In combination with the Profile Design Ergo arm rests (product code: 2281521), the system offers an enormously wide range of width and reach adjustment. This version offers 80 different arm rest positions in total per side. Thanks to the Supersonic Bracket with Profile Inline Compression Clamp (ICC), you can safely and quickly adjust the aero bars with one bolt only.
· Part of the Profile Design FLYT system
· Material: Aluminium 6061-T6
· Inline Compression Clamp (ICC), easy and secure aero bar adjustment with a single bolt
· For handlebarØ: 31,8 mm
· For aero bars with outer Ø: 22,2 mm
· Stack height: 42 mm (height from centre clamp to top of arm rest fixing)
· Width adjustment: 37 mm (per side)
· Further stack height adjustment with Bracket Riser Kit (product code: 1904721)
· 1 pair
· Weight: approx. 266 g
Profile Design FLYT system
With the FLYT system, Profile Design wants to simplify the process of fitting an aerobar to a rider. By using a combination of 3 brackets (Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic), 3 armrests (Ergo, Boom (see below) and Race) and 3 extension options (35, 50 and 45/25), it offers 27 different combinations and more than 1000 adjustment options. This results in an uncomplicated basis for individual fit options - for hobby cyclists and professional bike fitters.
Tip: Please click on the button for more information and a graphical illustration.
Note: The Boom arm rests are similar to the F-40 arm rests. All other armrests of Profile's F series are also compatible, yet not part of the FLYT system. The same holds true for all carbon and aluminium extensions of the T and V series.
Components of the FLYT system:
· Profile Sonic Bracket Kit (product code: 2281513)
· Profile Supersonic Bracket Kit (product code: 2254079)
· Profile Subsonic Bracket Kit (product code: 2281512)
· Profile Ergo Injected Armrest Set (product code: 2281521)
· Profile Race Injected Armrest Set (product code: 2281520)
· Profile F40 Armrest Set (product code: 2254086)
· Profile Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code: 2281504)
· Profile Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code: 2281506)
· Profile Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code: 2281505)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: